Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
well basically i didnt enjoy this game

regaardless its lame animations the soundtrack and etc is similar of princess & conquest mostly
well i got to admit it has a combat system that may others like but not me.

banana_de_pelo

Apr 1, 2020
well basically i didnt enjoy this game

regaardless its lame animations the soundtrack and etc is similar of princess & conquest mostly
well i got to admit it has a combat system that may others like but not me.
Perhaps you could describe in details what you didnt like so the developer could take a look at it and improve, you know, constructive criticism.

Crownfield

Aug 17, 2018
Honestly I was very surprised by your work :) I really love your game and sincerely hope that you will continue and not give up !

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
The game won't start for me, tried the Nopy and the Mega download but nothing happens when i double click Game.exe

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
im stuck in the mension shearching the way to go out ( quest ; mark of the undying )

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Loving the game , its great and plays well.

Ok finished the two keys temple , and got the quest to sort out the Slime , where do I go ? searched all I can in the dead lands and the crossroads .

thanks

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
love this stuff just wanted to ask are see if we could get all three girls in a scene together. like all of them getting hammer at the same time. just asking if there would be a way if not the game is still good and the dev is good at maing the game i will leave it to them.

LongSilver

Jul 4, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Paccsu - Namu's Journey 0.21.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev if you start a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Bro, upd pls.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes