kuroow

Mar 31, 2018
I may not have the best computer out there, but gosh darn does this run terribly. Had the same problem with Exhibition Academy back in its time, and the dreaded Flash Camping 2 disaster. Just how is this group optimizing their games that slows and breaks them so much?

qwantasia

Jan 19, 2019
None of the RPGMaker game releases from ulmf (like this one) work for me it just opens as as a list of folders. For some reason if I run the exe straight from the archive it works for a bit. Has anyone had similar issues?

Edit: I fixed the issue by moving the game to a different folder. Moving it back to the folder it was originally in did not break it again. I have no clue wtf this error is.

Last edited:

Grasp03

Dec 9, 2019
Yeah male dom sorry I've thought it and types the opposite, you know no coffee at the time..

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
None of the RPGMaker game releases from ulmf (like this one) work for me it just opens as as a list of folders...
That happened to me with Akira Points, like Pact it's also RPGM MV. Just tested both and it seems to be caused by where the game is. If they're in a extremely packed folder of games it happens, in one with just a few it doesn't.

Edit - Too many commas!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrrical

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I may not have the best computer out there, but gosh darn does this run terribly. Had the same problem with Exhibition Academy back in its time, and the dreaded Flash Camping 2 disaster. Just how is this group optimizing their games that slows and breaks them so much?
Well RPG Maker in general only uses 1 of your cores so you may have a low core computer and still run it great, usually the trick is to have your computer in high power mode (normal or power save mode sucks for this type of engine) and if you know what you are doing you can create an energy plan that has the cpu at max power all time and finally even if you tell me your computer is not the best can it overclock? if you are using AMD almost all cpus can overclock at least a little (just watch out with the temperatures if you are running a stock fan and no water cooling at all) and if you have intel all the "K" series can overclock, but all have "turbo mode" so that can take your cpu to a nicer speed). Hope this help you with this and many other RPG maker games.

And yes, this one is bad optimized but still you can make it run better.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
Only tag this is missing to be perfect is anal~
Definitely gonna check it tonight.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I'm currently changing the name of the succubus from Liam to Lilim in the data files. As soon as I got in game and realized that her name was indeed Liam.... Nah... I'm good... My brother's name is Liam :FacePalm:

I'l upload the files you need to replace when I'm done in case the name bothers anyone else.

UPDATE:

All done!

Unnzip to a folder then replace the old data folder with the new one in the "www" folder

Last edited:

ya boi kuro

Jul 23, 2018
I'm currently changing the name of the succubus from Liam to Lilim in the data files. As soon as I got in game and realized that her name was indeed Liam.... Nah... I'm good... My brother's name is Liam :FacePalm:

I'l upload the files you need to replace when I'm done in case the name bothers anyone else.

UPDATE:

All done!

Unnzip to a folder then replace the old data folder with the new one in the "www" folder
thanks that did kinda bother me

Reactions: Pyrrical

AzuraMeta

Nov 28, 2017
Seems a bit buggy.
Like you sometimes get stuck and can't move, or the character gets stuck in the middle of the screen, or some guy tries to grope you but it never actually starts or finish, and you just get stuck there.

Although, to be fair, I only tried one of the saves it comes with. Maybe it was a problem with the save itself and a new game will work better...

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
Don't bother with the hints the girl in town sells you.
Saved money for a while, bought a couple of hints for more scenes which cost me 15k..got on the computer to check the hints..
It's in japanese :rolleyes:

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Any idea where I could find a "rotor", please ?
Acco'rding to the "guide.pdf", it's needed for 2 events (main event "Coffee" ; and sub event "Solo - Manga Coffee")
For the main event the board says "see conv store" ; I don"t know if that is a hint, but... When I go there, nothing happens, day or night, clothed or naked...

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes