DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
This game is confusing. I tryed following "the Guide" , but still cant progress. I am supposed to do "Events" , but apart from p*ss and bath I cant find anything. I have passed 2 days and nothing new anywhere (I have always maxed out pink heart before going to sleep). Soooo bad.

Also game offers you option to change dude's name, but name of the female stays. Its f*cking LIAM! Succubus with male's name! Great job, dev.

Xenothesama

Aug 5, 2018
If people are noticing you, leave the area and come back, should be fine after that. Also some events happen at night.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is CRAP! The controls are awful crap! The menu is an awful way to control touch. Seriously this is just total crap. She gets stuck all the time in large mode in the middle of the screen. The event never finishes.. like the pee scene.. once entered could not get out of it.

Don't waste your time it's awful.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
This game is nigh unplayable. I can't figure out how to get Liam to fuck other guys and from what I see, the sub events are not reviewable? Not to mention the litany of bugs and translation issues.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does anybody remember at all how to get Liam to touch herself/get the energy up by herself? I am trying to get her to fuck random npcs while by herself but I can't seem to figure out how.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
If this game got some bugfixes it would be a great game but it has so many problems it is just sad.

Onishirayuki

Jun 27, 2019
Excuse me , Hello All.
I have a compressed version of this games.
Original from OP 261 .7z to 87MB .7z ,175 MB extracted.
Compressed With: UAGC
Audio: 50%

Thankyou.

Aki <3

Formerly 'AkiDaCutie'
Jun 25, 2019
So I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that most of the "grope" features of this game are impossible on mobile?
If you get into the menu by clicking the bag, and then the book, there is a touch category that gives you more control than I do with just a mouse.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes