Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
From Discord 27/03 at 19:28
Changelog PREMIUM version:
(at 16:00 EDT)

Footjob with Neus is Painted.
Lateral Blowjob with Neus is Painted.
(Other things are painted… I should have a list of things i do, but that would take me time xD).
New Backgrounds painted.
Beach Date with Didac is completely Finished and translated.
Beach Didac Back Massage is illustrated.
(Remember 2nd Date with Blondy Bitch is also translated).

News:
(I will make a post of these news, but just in advance, so you know it).

There will be changes in pledges in May. Basically PREMIUM version will be available for ALL patrons with weeks of difference.

20$: At moment to upload.
10$: 24hours later.
5$: 1 week later.
3$: 2 weeks later.
1$ 4 weeks later.

Free Version will become Platinum and will be uploaded same day as 20$ pledge.

Son I will only do Two Buildings. 1 PREMIUM and 1 PLATINUM.

That way also is possible others patrons will be able to give me feedback of the parts that are still in work in progress or are only text so far. (Nobody told me anything yet about the Library part… I don´t complain, but I would really like to have some opinions about it ^^).

Version 00.10.00, This is the version 2 years ago I really though I would have my game finished completely… And even though I´m really advanced in the last day of the game, I think there´s still some path to finish, I will upload the Changelog Page to show how long last to finish te game. (I must admit MInigame Took me a lot of time, 5 times more than I could ever imagine, that´s what happen when I´m not the one controling it… I really though a programmer could help me and indeed he did, but when I had to work with his code… I was completely lost, May fault, and I´m really sorry for that, I hope from now on game will go faster and better).
I know most of you want the third and last date with Neus, but I need to finish first Didac and Blondy Bitch dates before start this last date at the tibidabo. ^^
versions_2019-03-27.jpg

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
New Patreon posts
IMPORTANT changes in Pledges from April. (basically what I posted from discord earlier)

Next Updates, Changelogs and ProgressBar

Reactions: Marta

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
That's still one of my favorite games in the Citadel. And I'm not gonna play it again till it's 100% done.
I hope it's almost done. Any info about that?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
That's still one of my favorite games in the Citadel. And I'm not gonna play it again till it's 100% done.
I hope it's almost done. Any info about that?
At current pace and by developer notes, game should be finishing within good two years. It will be well worth it thought, one thing of note is dev is very elusive when it comes to asking him questions for some reason. I tried asking him few times about what was his intention and dream goal when it came to his minigame before he faced all the difficulties with it, a probability of adding more scenes to prolong the few days given to us, possibility of option to leave art black and white, more of certain content with Didac and asked him once why did he post a review of his game that shit all over it. He just deleted all my questions without saying anything. No hard feelings thought, I get that artist types are very touchy.

Reactions: lumley and kshyk

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
At current pace and by developer notes, game should be finishing within good two years. It will be well worth it thought, one thing of note is dev is very elusive when it comes to asking him questions for some reason. I tried asking him few times about what was his intention and dream goal when it came to his minigame before he faced all the difficulties with it, a probability of adding more scenes to prolong the few days given to us, possibility of option to leave art black and white, more of certain content with Didac and asked him once why did he post a review of his game that shit all over it. He just deleted all my questions without saying anything. No hard feelings thought, I get that artist types are very touchy.
Yeah, within good two years sounds fair (I hope it will less, but I like to be realistic, at least with all painted, sound and music. Minigame and art took me longer than I would ever imagined, My fault as a newbie in renpy and trust that part to a programmer who did a programming I basically did not understand at all at the beginning... (I hope it doesn´t sound as a excuse, it´s the honest truth).

I´m really, really sorry if I ever sounded elusive, I always thought as a active and polite answer, My apologies if I ever gived you a different view.

I think the comment your mentioning is when you "requested politely" to add more content with the option of lowering the finishing quality of the images (Wich is my idea for future projects). But I can´t do that in this actual game, wich would become too different one style and other... Also is a good recommendation a game doesn´t get over the two years of developing (A thing I didn´t acomplished not even thinking this would be a short game project).

I don´t remember thought deleting any question, and I thought I answered you... That´s weird, but anyway, My apologies again if I ever being rude to you.

I´m usually more active on Discord... I try not to comment in this forum too often for respect of my patrons, but I must admit I read all comments and suggestions from everybody since I really appreciate any kind of feedback, and please, If I ever sound rude or not respectful, let me know... I can have a bad day but I try that doesn´t affect my mood and less with my job.

Thanks for all your comments. ^^

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah, within good two years sounds fair (I hope it will less, but I like to be realistic, at least with all painted, sound and music. Minigame and art took me longer than I would ever imagined, My fault as a newbie in renpy and trust that part to a programmer who did a programming I basically did not understand at all at the beginning... (I hope it doesn´t sound as a excuse, it´s the honest truth).

I´m really, really sorry if I ever sounded elusive, I always thought as a active and polite answer, My apologies if I ever gived you a different view.

I think the comment your mentioning is when you "requested politely" to add more content with the option of lowering the finishing quality of the images (Wich is my idea for future projects). But I can´t do that in this actual game, wich would become too different one style and other... Also is a good recommendation a game doesn´t get over the two years of developing (A thing I didn´t acomplished not even thinking this would be a short game project).

I don´t remember thought deleting any question, and I thought I answered you... That´s weird, but anyway, My apologies again if I ever being rude to you.

I´m usually more active on Discord... I try not to comment in this forum too often for respect of my patrons, but I must admit I read all comments and suggestions from everybody since I really appreciate any kind of feedback, and please, If I ever sound rude or not respectful, let me know... I can have a bad day but I try that doesn´t affect my mood and less with my job.

Thanks for all your comments. ^^
Thanks for responding, I personally never took anything you ever said or done as rude, I believe and don't hold it against you that you don't have the time to read all the comments across 50 different platforms where you game can be found. In future if I have a question, Ill just DM you on Discord instead. ^^

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Thanks for responding, I personally never took anything you ever said or done as rude, I believe and don't hold it against you that you don't have the time to read all the comments across 50 different platforms where you game can be found. In future if I have a question, Ill just DM you on Discord instead. ^^
That would be really appreciated. Thank you.
(Actually any kind of feedback is always welcome, I´m really, really grateful for my patrons, but I don´t recieve too much feedback from them, and I can´t ask them for that . That´s in part why I changed now the way I will post the game in patreon). ^^

D

Deleted member 714980

That would be really appreciated. Thank you.
(Actually any kind of feedback is always welcome, I´m really, really grateful for my patrons, but I don´t recieve too much feedback from them, and I can´t ask them for that . That´s in part why I changed now the way I will post the game in patreon). ^^
i really like the story in the game you have done a good job with the chars

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
those of us on the pure Neus path sit here sobbing in our tea's waiting for more...i get that the game is very Didac driven..the transformation is the kicker and the focus...but i've avoided Didac ...LOL...Didac is at ALOT of minus with me..lol..still..this game compels me...so i shall sit here..with my tea..patiently waiting more Neus.

Reactions: Randor
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes