3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Playing this game after 4 years- hopefully I can skip to where I left off. NOSTALGIA DUDE!
Well as far as I know, the game is two years (and a bit more I think...) old. But anyway, if it´s more than a year from the last time you played, probably would be better to start it over, there´s a lot of new painted art and and bit of new content (not sure where you finished it, but take in mind sex with didac is a minigame that took to the developer like half o year to do it).

Reactions: ItsEricBoi

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
this is good game, but the fact that this is set in Spain or something is weird since there is a goth character, i imagined people there to be more passionate and lively

pandawanka

Dec 9, 2017
Is it just me or does Didac look like a character out of Dragonball Z?

Ever since that revelation I can't really take this game seriously anymore

Calor

Jan 9, 2019
Nice start, to bad someone google translated half of it, especially the museum bit.
And being preached about veganism, sheesh. I play games to get a break away from reality, not to emulate it ^^

Cool concept and execution otherwise.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
New version is available... anyone has the link? ^^

@Everyone Changelog For ALL VERSIONS: CHANGELOG (In general) - Minigame (Pose01 except Anal) is Completed with expressions and programming bugs fixed. Only thing I would ask if you find any bug with expressions or text, please let me know here. - New art painted in general.

For PREMIUM: - Minigame (Pose 01, where Didac is over you, except ANAL sex) is completed with expressions and programming bugs fixed. - 2nd Date with Blonde Bitch from the Museum is Translated. (sex scenes are still not done). But the Library scene is finished and translated. (WARNING, it contains unpleasant descriptions and how she and Neus met, and part of how the game will probably end, if you´re smart enough to connect dots ^^). Where you can also meet Hiromi. - Didac´s massage placeholders are now illlustrations. - Several art painted, like Didac bras and poses, better quality when she´s wet, etc...

A.T.94

Oct 5, 2018
If you're tired of the mini game just enable console commands and use current_girl.pleasure += and current_girl.enslavement += to speed things up.

Reactions: lexxus

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Antivirus picked up a file infected with malware, might be a false find but you might want to do something just to be sure if you've downloaded it.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes