3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really like the art style and yeah didac is i dont know just boring sluty? I still like "her" and neus but I think i just have to wait until it is finished to try again.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I know nothing about this game, I'm just here to say: ONE PUNCH! *guitar solo* ( )

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
rape her? where is that at?
After the second date, if you take her home and use the right dialogue choices, you can rape her. It's been a while since I played so I can't remember the exact choices but you do need to be aggresive and angry at her for being coy.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is the developer not used to English ?

Beside the text errors, ones who will be flage by any text software. Most are in the address late part of the game, still. Seeing how often that type of error appear its another exemple of quite strange but this happening that often.

Are they writing in the game editor directly ?

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017

Beside the text errors, ones who will be flage by any text software. Most are in the address late part of the game, still. Seeing how often that type of error appear its another exemple of quite strange but this happening that often.

The creator is from Spain

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you win the mini game with Didac?

Can someone explain the basic objective in the simplest way possible?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
What do you think about questions from Neus in the restaurant? Will we get a chance to become a woman or we are her brother? I wonder if those questions had any sense.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
What do you think about questions from Neus in the restaurant? Will we get a chance to become a woman or we are her brother? I wonder if those questions had any sense.
Better yet, is she a he, and will we get to play with his dick.

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017

Yeah... Game is originally in Spanish, So I leave the translation to other people who I pay to translate it, but sometimes they don´t really know well spanish apparenlty...

I know most of the game needs a severe revision about that issue, but... wich is the scene you think needs more better translation? That would be helpful. ^^

Thanks!

Reactions: supermanz95

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
How do you win the mini game with Didac?

Can someone explain the basic objective in the simplest way possible?
Are you serious ? Just make him orgasm as many times as you can before you yourself cum 3 times. Tease for as long as you can before you start giving him the pipe then start multitasking and playing him like a piano

Reactions: hakarlman

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
After the second date, if you take her home and use the right dialogue choices, you can rape her. It's been a while since I played so I can't remember the exact choices but you do need to be aggresive and angry at her for being coy.
Are you referring to when you get a blowjob? Or is it after that?

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes