3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
The English translation suddenly stops during certain "sperm" scenes (of which also have no renders) so no idea what to do there but stop.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
I've played through most of it, can't wait for it to be complete so I can get and understand the full story.
Learn another language? I barely understand and speak English at the best of times.

Payne

Jul 11, 2017
When will all beach scenes be completed? update after update en nothing. Has he forgotten about the other part of the beach story?

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
When will all beach scenes be completed? update after update en nothing. Has he forgotten about the other part of the beach story?
As far as I know the beach scenes are completed.

Probably the left parts are the cuckold where Didac leaves you with the other guys... and the part where you go back home with Didac "after the beach". But apart from that the rest is done.

Reactions: RobbertSaxon

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Copy-Paste from patreon, with the changelog:

PWAW PREMIUM v 0.14.06

: (Windows/Linux, Mac, Android, Web)
Changelog:
- Txell sexual part (Not translated and still unfinished). - Several art Painted. (Neus third date and after date specially). Art painting (and txell art) is the one that took me longer this month, but I also wanted to advance the story, but I couldn't finish the Txell part in time. I will try to have it finished and translated for the next month, and hope something from the Neus sexual part too. ^^ (This is something that's not gonna bother me anymore once I finish this game, since all of them will be done in english first for sure. xD).
-------------
Reminder:
This 2020 Christmas is the new update at STEAM.
Version 0.14.06 will be available for free in STEAM. (Not the Premium version, the difference is basically is not as advanced, it ends before the sexual part after the third date).

---
Even if you don't download the game there, if you could add it to your WISHLIST or FOLOW it, would be Hugely helpful. Thanks!

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes