3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So, when I played this a while back (what, two updates ago?) I couldn't screw all three of them: do you have to be a sub to the blonde to be with her? Because they hinted that if you beat the minigame that was still in Spanish you might be able to do her but I don't know enough to be certain.

Just wanna get all the lovely ladies preggos

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Pact With A Witch [v0.14.08 Premium] [jonnymelabo]

Original Size Win: 1,29 GB

Compressed Size Win: 327 MB (411 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done by Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 6, 2018
Abandoned this game a long time ago cause it was clearly leading you to Neus but from what i'm reading here, that's the wrong path now, right? Please let me be right.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Gotta admit kinda sad there wasn't more stuff between the father and Didac if you get the ntr stuff with him/her earlier or have low points does more happen?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Gotta admit kinda sad there wasn't more stuff between the father and Didac if you get the ntr stuff with him/her earlier or have low points does more happen?
Don't worry there are enough Unholy NTR and MTL combo's here on the site which will tickle ur fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: tlarsen

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I liked this visual novel for a while, even stopped playing it so it could get ahead and give me some content to enjoy, but now that I am playing it again there is one thing that is really annoying me , especially with the third date. Literally, what is the point of all the exposition with Meritxell if it never ever comes into play when actually dealing with neus. Literally during the questioning her almost half of the questions we asked we already had some level of understanding on thanks to Meritxell which could've been used to surprise neus on what we already figured out beforehand but it ultimately seems to lead to nothing and when we do actually get a choice that is based on what we learned from Meritxell, its always... "why can't I say this? pick the intended choice we want you to pick." Its honestly annoying. and begs the question of why even give us the choice in the first place.

IT also feels lie none of the things we do individually with each character are connecting. I went through the whole date with Meritxell but when talking to nues who already reveled stuff to me, the mc refers to her as "blonde girl from class"... I mean that feel so disconnected despte the fact they are all closely connected now.

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Oh my god, how didn't even know about this until now lmao. Being Spanish/Catalan I noticed a couple of things from screenshots and the dev name... Might download it just now lmao.
Just in case you guys want to know what I mean (all based on just seeing the screenshots in the OP):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hold up, Jordi is the MC's default name? If so then Imma just refer to him as Jordi from here on out.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Saw this on the new releases/updates page. Reading the descriptor here, I hope the roommate does not get transformed back. He deserves far worse for trying to rape the girl. If the MC feels any pity for his roommate then he is garbage also, even if he did save the girl. If any of my friends tried that bs, they would be disowned.

• Angry
Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
is it possible to do the hiromi dom? I wanna get sub trexll
Good question. That might not be for a while though. I'm actually waiting for two things: The update where Jordi (MC's default name apparently) finally sends Neus to poundtown and the alternate ending where poor Didac and Meritxell gets abandoned (and possibly suffers a fate worse than death by their dad's hands) and Jordi tries to escape with Neus.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes