3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
Eagerly waiting for someone to share the new update 0_0

That last scene in the Neus path... oof. Can't wait to see what's going to happen.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Eagerly waiting for someone to share the new update 0_0

That last scene in the Neus path... oof. Can't wait to see what's going to happen.
Due to an error I mentioned a few pages back (which I think was a Renpy issue) that had me resort to restarting my entire damn playthrough. What happened in the last scene in the Neus path?

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
I think that's the last update... which no one shared here yet :~~~ so yeah, I want to see what happens too

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I think that's the last update... which no one shared here yet :~~~ so yeah, I want to see what happens too
When I get the chance to later on today (on my break at work atm) , I'll post the link to the premium version up. Been waiting for someone to do it but it looks like sometimes you gotta take the Thanos approach to it.

356zn0.png

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is the current premium update. You might need to restart your playthrough (or just start Day 5 over if you get that renpy related error I mentioned several pages back. Annoying, I know (especially when a certain someone runs his mouth WAY too much).

Jan 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is the current premium update. You might need to restart your playthrough (or just start Day 5 over if you get that renpy related error I mentioned several pages back. Annoying, I know (especially when a certain someone runs his mouth WAY too much).
HOLY CRAP, dude you are a legend, you are a god among us men. cheers to you mate.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Pact with a Witch [v0.15.04 Premium] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 412 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 395 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

D

Deleted member 187590

I don't know if anyone said it before, but the name of the developer is a joke in spanish.
Jonny Melabo is pronouncend exactly like Yo ni me lavo, which means "I don't even wash myself".

Reactions: Marta and skyline78

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
As much as I wanna play this, I think I'm gonna still wait until it's completely finished and I can have my perfect harem ending triple preggo

Reactions: PinkNova

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I don't know if anyone said it before, but the name of the developer is a joke in spanish.
Jonny Melabo is pronouncend exactly like Yo ni me lavo, which means "I don't even wash myself".
I think someone mentioned it many pages back. I don't remember who.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
This is a REALLY good game, the only problem I have with it is basically "milking" in my opinion. As someone who's been around since early I saw how this thing went from large updates every few months to now small updates every few months. I couldn't help, but think that the creator is just milking his Patreon...I mean I would totally blame it all on last year if it hadn't started since long before that, basically around the time of after the 2nd Date came out before the mini game with Didac, it all went downhill after that. It's just a shame since it's really good still, and I loved the art and story.

Last edited:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
boring game with minimum to zero sex. cheating does not do anything. and even with skipping you cant reach anywhere
This is not a fap game (although the art is pretty hot) and it's mostly driven by its story, so if you're lookin' for a quick fap then, yes - you're likely to be disappointed.
However, the animated BJ scene with Neus after the 2nd date is one of the hottest ones I've seen in a 2dcg game.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
Sep 22, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for the final sex stuff with the girls? Neus always fucks it up and it's annoying. I wish she would stfu.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for the final sex stuff with the girls? Neus always fucks it up and it's annoying. I wish she would stfu.
From what I can remember, the only way I managed to even be able to bang Didac in that is if Didac already got knocked up due to (which is revealed later) Didac poking a hole in the condoms she gave you. And for that, you need to cumming in the condoms then

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes