3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Only a few days left til the next update. Will Neus and Jordi be able to leave Barcelona and ride off into the sunset or will something unexpectedly bad happen before they leave in the morning? Find out next time on the next episode of Dragon Ba....... i mean Pact With A Witch.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I just played it (Windows) and... it stops at the same point as the last update? Like, I get Neus to have an orgasm and it says "end of the update" :O Am I doing something wrong?
If Neus had got an orgasm, you should be seeing a different scene. Now Jordi getting an orgasm is the end of the update same case with the previous one

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020
I just played it (Windows) and... it stops at the same point as the last update? Like, I get Neus to have an orgasm and it says "end of the update" :O Am I doing something wrong?
You can't do it by going down on her you have to be penetrating so mixing and matching is the ay to go. Content warning if you're not into certain kinds of fetishes' in the scene that follows
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought it was hot but your mileage may vary.

Reactions: lwahrleff

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
You can't do it by going down on her you have to be penetrating so mixing and matching is the ay to go. Content warning if you're not into certain kinds of fetishes' in the scene that follows
Thanks! So that was why I couldn't see the new content! After all the teasing and straight up "don't go down on me" for the whole game, I thought it would assuredly be the fastest way to get her to her true/demon self. x_X

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Incest tag should've been added since that attempted Didac rescue to be honest. But I wonder if the whole futa situation could be avoided entirely by not asking questions about if she could grow a dick on the third date as I believe she brings up that you were curious about that once she makes it appear with the power of the shadows I'd restart the 5th day to find out but considering I had already restarted my entire playthrough with the previous update (thank god we didn't have to do it with this current one), I don't wanna go through all that again to find out.

hrgiger

Sep 7, 2016
Incest tag should've been added since that attempted Didac rescue to be honest. But I wonder if the whole futa situation could be avoided entirely by not asking questions about if she could grow a dick on the third date as I believe she brings up that you were curious about that once she makes it appear with the power of the shadows I'd restart the 5th day to find out but considering I had already restarted my entire playthrough with the previous update (thank god we didn't have to do it with this current one), I don't wanna go through all that again to find out.
You can avoid getting pegged if you tell her its rape before she starts. Theres actually more drawn parts in the non-pegging version of the scene. You will lose a few relationship points with Neus for this but at this point in the game I don't think it matters.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
You can avoid getting pegged if you tell her its rape before she starts. Theres actually more drawn parts in the non-pegging version of the scene. You will lose a few relationship points with Neus for this but at this point in the game I don't think it matters.
Wait, the pegging is avoidable? Thank you for mentioning. Didn't expect her to stop herself from that given she loses control of herself in that state. Time to restart the game after I get home from work.

hrgiger

Sep 7, 2016
Wait, the pegging is avoidable? Thank you for mentioning. Didn't expect her to stop herself from that given she loses control of herself in that state. Time to restart the game after I get home from work.
Yeah you just have to tell her its rape as i said when that option comes up.

hrgiger

Sep 7, 2016
looking at screenshots, MC looks like one punch man lmao, is that on purpose?
Yeah he likes shaving his head, its brought up a couple times depending on what you say to certain characters. He can grow hair though, if you play the side game where hes cursed instead of Didac his hair starts to grow.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah he likes shaving his head, its brought up a couple times depending on what you say to certain characters. He can grow hair though, if you play the side game where hes cursed instead of Didac his hair starts to grow.
What side game

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Well if your friend is that stupid a pervert i pretty much would say goodbye and good luck, now ill just ignore yer arse :p

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes