3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Well, that scene ruined it for me, how in the hell they will have a "normal" if you can call it that relationship when all she does is rape MC non-stop when she cums. Not adding the fact that i dont like femdom.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Well, that scene ruined it for me, how in the hell they will have a "normal" if you can call it that relationship when all she does is rape MC non-stop when she cums. Not adding the fact that i dont like femdom.
hrgiger already mentioned that Jordi (MC's name) doesn't get pegged if you tell her it's rape. Dunno what happens afterwards as the game keeps closing before I can get back to that part. However it appears that if i recall correctly, she only transforms when she cums at nighttime but not at day. Either that or if she cums at night and it just so happens to be close to the day if the solstice. As for them having a normal relationship, given that Neus is 400+ years old (revealed during the "don't rescue Didac" path) and Jordi is her younger brother (and due to who his parents are is possibly immortal too), it wasn't gonna be exactly what you call a normal one by a longshot (not just for that reason but still).

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I may give this game another try, after a year, or so. I find the game pretty arousing. Although, the museum questions were quite annoying and playing the game felt like reading a whole goddamn book. All hail to the skip Unseen text (CTRL) option! :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Futa_Buddy

hrgiger

Sep 7, 2016
Can someone guide me to the good ending of the game I am always stuck with the one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure that this is a requirement, but you might have to win the shooting game to get the ankh from her. I think that might be tied to not choking her. Otherwise just don't press the buttons and don't choke her.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This should have fucking horror tag! I hate fucking horror crap! Bitch I would of told her to remove the fucking curse or I am reporting her to the fucking police and how his friend had changed with proof and she can become a fucking guinea pig for the government! Ruin her fucking life.

Since I hate horror this story is total shit and premise is shit.. Horror always has that fucking retarded drama shit so I deleted it.

Warning! If you do not like horror do not download this because it's what it is!

• Haha
Reactions: Voridian and penzor

Casedy

Jan 30, 2020
This should have fucking horror tag! I hate fucking horror crap! Bitch I would of told her to remove the fucking curse or I am reporting her to the fucking police and how his friend had changed with proof and she can become a fucking guinea pig for the government! Ruin her fucking life.

Since I hate horror this story is total shit and premise is shit.. Horror always has that fucking retarded drama shit so I deleted it.

Warning! If you do not like horror do not download this because it's what it is!
Maybe it didn't have a horror tag on this forum here, but it did have a disclaimer show itself right up there before hitting any start button on the main menu. Maybe look before leaping next time?

Reactions: Voridian and Marta
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes