3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

derynn Jones

Jul 2, 2017
When the "Busty Blond" calls and I click the answer button, nothing happens. Someone help so I can see more of the story.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yeah, that 30 minute art lecture really is something else lol. I feel like that one scene was the impetus for the entire game. "Woohoo I finally got this Bachelor of Fine Arts degree! What am I going to do with it? Serve french fries? OH I can do an art lecture in the middle of of video game!"

But yeah, he definitely needs an editor lol.
sometimes while I was reading I compleatly forgot that I was playing an adult game

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by jonnymelabo
Version of the game : Pact with a Witch [v0.15.08 Premium]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:1,32GB

Compressed Size:

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
Is there a happy ending or will there be one or is it just the four endings that's in the game right now?

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Is it just me or i'm that bad at trying to click on the green button on the phone the first time the busty blonde calls us . But i guess after looking some other replies i now notice that i'm not the only one who sucks at it xD

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, that 30 minute art lecture really is something else lol. I feel like that one scene was the impetus for the entire game. "Woohoo I finally got this Bachelor of Fine Arts degree! What am I going to do with it? Serve french fries? OH I can do an art lecture in the middle of of video game!"

But yeah, he definitely needs an editor lol.
All that exposition made me hype for some content, but then I found out I have to please a trap to get to her and she's not even done lol This is next-level trolling.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
The happy ending is taking Didac to the hospital.
On the contrary, thats a bad ending. Per what Neus says on the 3rd date, Didac wouldn't be the only one that those who dwell in shadows pull a "Kill it with fire" stunt on. Neus dies off screen too hence why Jordi never sees her again afterwards.

• Angry
Reactions: Nixi~

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
On the contrary, thats a bad ending. Per what Neus says on the 3rd date, Didac wouldn't be the only one that those who dwell in shadows pull a "Kill it with fire" stunt on. Neus dies off screen too hence why Jordi never sees her again afterwards.
woosh

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes