3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Demolukas

We are all equal.
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I think this latest version is broken, voice line dosen't appear, the heart display at the upper-left corner is gone(the platinum option dose nothing), the cellphone scene you can't click on it, have to use keyboard and you can't choose to ignore it, and the mall scene where you supposed to go with didac is completely gone too, I compared this version with the steam version, it's just so different.

I was so confused when Meritexll tells me she followed us to the mall which it did not happen in this version.

Well, I guess i have to play the steam version again then, From the beginning!! Sigh....

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So I started this game and found the three main love interest, really unlikable.

Neus is the best of the bunch:
I'm still on the fence with Neus, but even given her the benefit of the doubt. She is borderline psychopath.
She is indeed very powerful, but are ready to dish out her version of revenge without remorse and then blackmailing the MC and threatening him to spend time with her. I get she's a bit insecure and crushing on the MC, but wow... I get extreme red flags from girls like this. (My Super ex GF vibes)

Meritexll is just not my type of girl:
The blond girls is just very snobbish and with a a dominating sex trait is also not very attractive to me.

Didac was an asshole:
Then the room mate tried to rape a girl. Is basically a male in a female body and still the same asshole he was before the change.

I'm still at the very beginning after Art museum.
Without spoiling the story, does the girls get better? At the moment I don't really like any of them.
Like I said, Neus is at least a bit sympathetic, but her lack of empathy is very off-putting.

I'm interested in the story, but find it difficult to pick up the game due to the LIs. I always find another game I want to try first and postpone this one.

Am I wrong? Am I supposed to feel that way? Do they get better? Please no spoilers!

Art and the girls themselves in terms of looks are obviously top notch.

rum1890

Sep 18, 2017
Sadly another good game lost because require a more advanced GL2 ç _ ç . Too bad, a lot of renpy still work even fresh updated

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
So I started this game and found the three main love interest, really unlikable.

Neus is the best of the bunch:
I'm still on the fence with Neus, but even given her the benefit of the doubt. She is borderline psychopath.
She is indeed very powerful, but are ready to dish out her version of revenge without remorse and then blackmailing the MC and threatening him to spend time with her. I get she's a bit insecure and crushing on the MC, but wow... I get extreme red flags from girls like this. (My Super ex GF vibes)

Meritexll is just not my type of girl:
The blond girls is just very snobbish and with a a dominating sex trait is also not very attractive to me.

Didac was an asshole:
Then the room mate tried to rape a girl. Is basically a male in a female body and still the same asshole he was before the change.

I'm still at the very beginning after Art museum.
Without spoiling the story, does the girls get better? At the moment I don't really like any of them.
Like I said, Neus is at least a bit sympathetic, but her lack of empathy is very off-putting.

I'm interested in the story, but find it difficult to pick up the game due to the LIs. I always find another game I want to try first and postpone this one.

Am I wrong? Am I supposed to feel that way? Do they get better? Please no spoilers!

Art and the girls themselves in terms of looks are obviously top notch.

Without spoiling it, yes. You're still in the early part. They get better but you're going to be surprised ehen you find out certain info on one of the three. Even more so when you find out how Jordi (the MC) is tied into it all. You might not like one of the three so much afterwards though. Good thing you didn't read the posts in this thread because there's a LOT of spoilers in it lol

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
1) Only thing (as far as I know) we can do so far is either 69 her or have Jordi fuck her tits and that's AFTER you make her cum first. I don't know if we can do anything else. Haven't tried to yet.
2) We can't beat the BDSM minigame with Hiromi yet
3) We can already bed Neus/Elur. It would be cool if jonny can add an extra day so we can do that. But in the end, thats up to him.
I was thinking that during the second Date after you convince her to give a BJ, you get one of the red eyes attention and during the event where your having sex with Elur/Nues the MC a voice and its one of them that doesn't care for the MC father and because your going against him he gives you a boon that increases your volume and recovery time, like some of the demon blood in him allows him to keep pace with Elur/Nues.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy my dudes and dudettes. I wonder if I can use the non android version with my tablet . If so then awesome but having to start all over from the beginning just so I don't have to bang Didac's back out (was going for a strictly Neus route first) is gonna suck.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
How far along is the "get all the girl's path" (love me harem)? Also, how far has the game come since I last play was Meritexll and Didac got kidnapped by dad and then there was no more content.

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
How far along is to get all the girl's path (love me harem)? Also, how far has the game come since I last play was Meritexll and Didac got kidnapped by dad and then there was no more content.
Almost at the end of the main story. We just gotta wait to see what happens after Jordi and Neus had sex.

Reactions: Orannis

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
While the current and previous versions are currently unavailable for android, try joiplay to play it with. Which is what I'm about to attempt to do now

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Pact with a Witch [v0.16.00 Premium] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.32 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.29 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 458 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 423 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
I really love this game, but the update / changelog-policy of this one is absolutely insane and impossible to follow... ;)
I just re-visit every half year and see what happened and try to continue a very old savegame...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Neus is the only person who needs help in this game
Might want to play the game before you jump to that conclusion.

Neus doesn't have an innocent bone in her body what with her being an immortal that's slaughtered thousands in her time including children.

She also set the whole thing up to get to the MC.

• Angry
Reactions: Leeroy Boy ™
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes