3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah thats what i figured, i was memeing.
But to be honest tho, didac really seem to be enjoying himself as a chick way too much to want to go back being male at the end (at least during the events where jordi is with him). An ending with nobody and where didac didnt enjoy being female, is just an ending where you end up with nobody else, right? or would that be an actual gay route
That's just my guess on that ending. Dunno if that would be an actual gay route though. I haven't been able to play the game for a while.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
The game seems to have an ending, even though it's in spanish, at this point anything beyond this scene is fairly short. I am a bit confused about the version number. Typically version numbers go up to a 1.something to signify a full version 'release' state. But this games current version number is v00.16.02 Still quite a distance from a full 1.0 release.

Does this mean there is still much more to come? (I hope?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vivalamememan

Jul 31, 2019
Very happy with where this is going. And of course I pushed neus too far, entirely on purpose. The result was quite satisfying. She's my kind of monster.

i'm doing the run where I save neus and the other two, and then get neus alone and get her very very excited. and then embrace the dark side.

I do hope the blood mixing has some more permanent results, neus needs a companion that can more fully satisfy her desires. Perhaps even giving a bit more than even she can handle at times.... It's important to have balance in any good relationship.

(I don't really view this as a horror game. To me it's more like a romance story where two monsters fall in love with each other. The humans are just there so we have more to play with).
Wait what blood mixing? Does this only happen if you push Neus too far? Otherwise, if you say you love her, I think it's implied in the ending that Jordi is still just a human. If that is the case, kinda seems disappointing; seeing as what Neus is capable of and what she IS, it only makes sense for Jordi to be something similar. Don't know if the creator will do anything more with that particular ending, but yeah, it felt a bit short towards the end.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Wait what blood mixing? Does this only happen if you push Neus too far? Otherwise, if you say you love her, I think it's implied in the ending that Jordi is still just a human. If that is the case, kinda seems disappointing; seeing as what Neus is capable of and what she IS, it only makes sense for Jordi to be something similar. Don't know if the creator will do anything more with that particular ending, but yeah, it felt a bit short towards the end.
This is a big spoiler, if you have not played the game, do not read the spoiler text.....
(seriously. this spoils the entire game, don't read it if you have not reached the end of the game yet).....

Last edited:

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
This is a big spoiler, if you have not played the game, do not read the spoiler text.....
(seriously. this spoils the entire game, don't read it if you have not reached the end of the game yet).....

Not only that but there's one thing you forgot that I mentioned twice in this thread. On the third date, after the demon lord (Imma just call him Baphomet for several reasons), texts Jordi with a picture of Didac stating they're waiting for him and Neus at the Pedrera, if you choose to flee with Neus Jordi and Neus ends up in some hidden sanctuary where before they get to the room Neus is leading Jordi to, they run into a werewolf that after insulting Jordi a bit seems to sense that Jordi isn't exactly human, let alone a mortal. Its just further evidence to prove that theory. Now as for why I chose to call their father Baphomet, its due to not only the description of a goat headed demon (which is what Baphomet is) but also, he is associated with witches. Seems like a dead giveaway to be honest.

Reactions: ciderapple

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Is there any idea of how many different endings are planned?
Counting through the potentials in my head (but I can't list them out as that would be spoilerish).... I think there will be 3 or 4 possible endings in the game. some of them happen sooner than others and depend on the players choices can trigger them. For example depending on your actions you can die fairly early in the game, that could be considered an 'ending'. But I think there will be at least 2 main endings with small variations possible on each one. That's just a guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furabia

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Is there any idea of how many different endings are planned?
So far there's already 6 endings that we currently have. Dunno what all jonny has planned. Considering the Meritxell route is still being worked on (based on the changelog), it sounds like we're in for quite a bit of different endings. With that minigame regarding Hiromi, possibly a Hiromi route (though I highly doubt it though lol). We just gotta play the waiting game on this one.

Reactions: Furabia

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
By the way, what's going on with that Secret GH side text game? I haven't seen any version of that around anywhere.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
In regards to Secret GH I wonder if we'll get the name of Neus' sister that appears in it.
In one of the endings, it seems like a bunch of her other sisters are there as well in the woods. You can see all their glowing eyes staring at you as you die.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
In one of the endings, it seems like a bunch of her other sisters are there as well in the woods. You can see all their glowing eyes staring at you as you die.
I didn't get that ending but if thats the case then this had to have definitely been before she left to go to Barcelona and back when she was still with her 9 other sisters

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
My game hangs up after I get Neus to orgasm before you, I tried starting over tried downloading from a different source, did a fresh file transfer and it just ups and freezes where the screen turns black and smoke pops out, its right after the 3 tap,tap,tap steps from neus.

It just suddenly stops freezes and stops responding forcing me to close it, anyone else having this problem ?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Pact with a Witch [v0.16.04 Premium] [jonnymelabo] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.38 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 464 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.34 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 430 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes