3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Wish they'd expand the gtfo ending with Didac. Dev tried so hard to make Neus as disgusting as possible (and prior to the reveal as much of a creep as possible) that, holy shit, it actually worked. I almost feel like they should dial it back some, as is now i feel like there's absolutely no reason to help her out there at the end.
Hold up, if by the gtfo ending with Didac you mean that you leave the pedrera with Didac after the confrontation with Neus' father (who I might just refer to Goat Darth Vader for several reasons)? If so what happened in it as out of the endings that's currently in the game, thats the only one out of the ones I brought up several pages back that I am unsure of as I didn't go that route

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
Interesting game, the art is unique in a good way and I had fun going places with Neus and learning things about her.

I might find myself in yet another minority going by the last few comments I looked at since I really didn't care about either the blonde girl or the other jerk, but to each his own I guess. Untitled.png

Good job to the game creator and keep it up o/

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
After the confrontation with Neus' father and after you give Didac and Meritxell your load so Neus can use it as a seal to make both of them unable to be detected by her father. Once that is done you can have sex with Neus. You then have to make her cum.
I can't even get to that ending the only ending I get is where the father forces me to kill Neus. Fuck it is so damn annoying.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I can't even get to that ending the only ending I get is where the father forces me to kill Neus. Fuck it is so damn annoying.
There is no forcing to kill her. You just don't kill her. Don't click anything. Do nothing for like a minute and you won't kill her.

I presume this is how you're stuck, on the being told to choke her to death scene, since everything Fatalfury10 was talking about occurs after this.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Pact with a Witch [v0.16.00 Premium] APK -

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
After the confrontation with Neus' father and after you give Didac and Meritxell your load so Neus can use it as a seal to make both of them unable to be detected by her father. Once that is done you can have sex with Neus. You then have to make her cum.
Is that ending with Neus possible with the most current release?

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
That happens in Pact With A Witch Redemption. Jordi gets turned into a woman instead of Didac. I haven't played Redemption yet though.
I didn't know that, thank you!
So it seems like the update was from 2020, and he's gonna continue it after the main project will end. So far, no images. I've quickly browsed it and it looks interesting anyway.

I meant in the original game, since when I answer stuff like "I want to be a woman" it says "Not yet"

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Will be interesting to see how MC survives, if he does.
Hmm that has me thinking about a few things. I'm pretty sure that Jordi will definitely survive. With that said, I have a theory in regards to Jordi/MC (however you want to call him)

With that being said, I don't think Jordi is as human as everyone including Jordi himself thinks he is. Especially after Baba brought him back from the brink of death (then again, he might have actually died and Baba made him ressurrect earlier than he normally would have due to his bloodline). This also comes to mind as if we go to an unfinished path where on the 3rd date, you don't go to rescue Didac and try to leave the city with Neus, you end up eventually running into a werewolf who talks shit to Jordi only to notice something about him that "mortals aren't supposed to have" (I forgot what it was), sniffs him and is like, "Wait a sec, are you even actually human?" I think I brought that up several pages back.

Now, back to the main path and that confrontation with dear old dad. Maybe I looked way too deep into this when he said it but he says this in response to something Jordi says. "If you're still around after a few hundred years then we can have this discussion." There's more I want to add to this but I gotta go back through the game to get to where Meritxell and Jordi was talking about that book to remember what I wanted to say. But with that, this is just a theory, A GAME THEORY! Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belgaesh and Marta

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
It's that time again folks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're a fan of the Neus route then you will definitely be happy about this. Seeing as there is still no android version, those who compress games or use Joiplay or apps like it, y'all know what to do.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
" Didac Male at home "
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :KappaPride:
I think I know what he meant by that. I think it means that depending on the choices you made you could either end up with Neus alone, end up with nobody and Didac turns back to normal, end up with nobody point blank (cuckold route perhaps), end up with Neus, end up with both Neus and Didac (reminds me of the title screen), or with just Didac (which means Jordi may have knocked her up and now she's stuck as a female). It seems like both a harem route and several routes that ends with Jordi being with Meritxell might be coming soon. Just a guess.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Very happy with where this is going. And of course I pushed neus too far, entirely on purpose. The result was quite satisfying. She's my kind of monster.

i'm doing the run where I save neus and the other two, and then get neus alone and get her very very excited. and then embrace the dark side.

I do hope the blood mixing has some more permanent results, neus needs a companion that can more fully satisfy her desires. Perhaps even giving a bit more than even she can handle at times.... It's important to have balance in any good relationship.

(I don't really view this as a horror game. To me it's more like a romance story where two monsters fall in love with each other. The humans are just there so we have more to play with).

Last edited:

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
I think I know what he meant by that. I think it means that depending on the choices you made you could either end up with Neus alone, end up with nobody and Didac turns back to normal, end up with nobody point blank (cuckold route perhaps), end up with Neus, end up with both Neus and Didac (reminds me of the title screen), or with just Didac (which means Jordi may have knocked her up and now she's stuck as a female). It seems like both a harem route and several routes that ends with Jordi being with Meritxell might be coming soon. Just a guess.
Yeah thats what i figured, i was memeing.
But to be honest tho, didac really seem to be enjoying himself as a chick way too much to want to go back being male at the end (at least during the events where jordi is with him). An ending with nobody and where didac didnt enjoy being female, is just an ending where you end up with nobody else, right? or would that be an actual gay route

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes