3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Qufaro

Aug 6, 2018
So am I missing some kind of futa\trans, pegging scene or something? Cuz I didnt see no chick with dick yet :/

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
So am I missing some kind of futa\trans, pegging scene or something? Cuz I didnt see no chick with dick yet :/
In terms of the trans part, if you decide to meet up with Meritxell for the 2nd time a trans woman named Hiromi shows up. Meritxell will ask you to help out with a situation regarding Hiromi which leads to a minigame regarding domming her. Now regarding the futa issue, this only happens when the following prerequisites happen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jala39 and Qufaro

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Quick question: I want to start this game, but see that it's almost 5 years old.
Is the game almost at it's end?
Is it maybe worthwhile to wait until the game is completed?

Nowadays I like to start playing games that is closer to completion since the waiting in between updates for very short updates is not something I'm fond of.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Quick question: I want to start this game, but see that it's almost 5 years old.
Is it maybe worthwhile to wait until the game is completed? [...]
You're probably better off waiting a while longer - there are several branches that aren't completed and, by the looks of it, it will take some time until they are. The last few updates have been small.
That said, I have enjoyed this game even in its unfinished state - the story for the main storyline is there it's just the art that's missing. So if you decide to give it a try I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Reactions: Alfius

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Is it maybe worthwhile to wait until the game is completed?

Nowadays I like to start playing games that is closer to completion since the waiting in between updates for very short updates is not something I'm fond of.
It's almost done. I suggest waiting a bit, though if you do decide to play it now you'll still feel satisfied.

Payne

Jul 11, 2017
Quick questions.
Has the mini game with Didac been finished?
has the beach scene been finished
and has the park scene been completed?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Pact with a Witch [v0.15.08 Premium] APK -

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
In terms of the trans part, if you decide to meet up with Meritxell for the 2nd time a trans woman named Hiromi shows up. Meritxell will ask you to help out with a situation regarding Hiromi which leads to a minigame regarding domming her. Now regarding the futa issue, this only happens when the following prerequisites happen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When is the pegging scene supposed to happen, in the bathroom? Because I did what you said here and I only got the grinding/cunnilingus scene in the stall with us listening to the gay guys. Anything else I have to do to get it?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
When is the pegging scene supposed to happen, in the bathroom? Because I did what you said here and I only got the grinding/cunnilingus scene in the stall with us listening to the gay guys. Anything else I have to do to get it?
That happens later. MUCH much later.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
When? After that is the castle with the 3 creepy visions, the ferris wheel and the confrontation with the father/mother, then the game ends. What am I missing?
After the confrontation with Neus' father and after you give Didac and Meritxell your load so Neus can use it as a seal to make both of them unable to be detected by her father. Once that is done you can have sex with Neus. You then have to make her cum.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
After the confrontation with Neus' father and after you give Didac and Meritxell your load so Neus can use it as a seal to make both of them unable to be detected by her father. Once that is done you can have sex with Neus. You then have to make her cum.
How do I do that? In my game the father makes us kill each other.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Three question?
1. when or how can we have sex with meritxell
2. any why to beat the mini game as it is at BDSM room
3. has the Dev thought about adding a inflation gimmick, like it the MC impresses one of the red eye things it gives him a boon when is comes time to bed Elur.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Three question?
1. when or how can we have sex with meritxell
2. any why to beat the mini game as it is at BDSM room
3. has the Dev thought about adding a inflation gimmick, like it the MC impresses one of the red eye things it gives him a boon when is comes time to bed Elur.
1) Only thing (as far as I know) we can do so far is either 69 her or have Jordi fuck her tits and that's AFTER you make her cum first. I don't know if we can do anything else. Haven't tried to yet.
2) We can't beat the BDSM minigame with Hiromi yet
3) We can already bed Neus/Elur. It would be cool if jonny can add an extra day so we can do that. But in the end, thats up to him.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes