3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Agreed... I'm trying for a harem and I don't want other dudes seeing my girl naked on the beach wtf.
I said it before in this thread and on steam I dont mind Didac being naked on the beach but only if before that happens the MC and her talk about it (not the cuck route) and the MC agrees on her showing of her body or not the same goes for the "oh you dont want to put sunscreen on my back? I will go to those guys over there and let them do whatever they want" that doesnt make any fucking sense. Edit: It does make sense since I bet the dev put it to make the player jaleous but in terms of the character it feels too rushed the same goes for her sexdrive but that might be part of the curse so instead of "a wizard did it" in this game is "a witch did it" so XD

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
My game hangs up after I get Neus to orgasm before you, I tried starting over tried downloading from a different source, did a fresh file transfer and it just ups and freezes where the screen turns black and smoke pops out, its right after the 3 tap,tap,tap steps from neus.

It just suddenly stops freezes and stops responding forcing me to close it, anyone else having this problem ?
I have run into the same problem……wonder if that particular route isn’t finished.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I have run into the same problem……wonder if that particular route isn’t finished.
First I thought the same but I remember before this patch, I could go further and it would show some of the work and dialogues that happen, how Neus goes full nutty, but now it just crashes. Most of the time my experience with if something is not implemented yet it just continues with the writings and no animations or art. In this case it just dead ass stops. My guess is that there is something up with the Animation itself, because the tap tap tap area there is that animation with the smoke and dark background. At the least that is what I think, but in a way good to know I am not the only one experiencing this right now.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
First I thought the same but I remember before this patch, I could go further and it would show some of the work and dialogues that happen, how Neus goes full nutty, but now it just crashes. Most of the time my experience with if something is not implemented yet it just continues with the writings and no animations or art. In this case it just dead ass stops. My guess is that there is something up with the Animation itself, because the tap tap tap area there is that animation with the smoke and dark background. At the least that is what I think, but in a way good to know I am not the only one experiencing this right now.
Yep, tap tap tap and then (Not Responding)

Reactions: ftall

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
What type of futa content is in this game?
Depending on choices you take and what direction you take, magical variety. So it is not someone who by definition of lore is a biological Futa. So it does not come out as a surprise, if you want to avoid it it is pretty easy to do.

Reactions: ciderapple
Aug 26, 2017
Honestly was surprised by this game it was far more interesting and entertaining that I expected. The whole thing with Didac just made me think of and was pretty funny to tell him to back off.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Yes, there are at least a couple other reports of this. Don't know if it's a bug or simply the end of the game so far via that route.
Apparently the game is recently updated in patreon to fix this problem.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Game keeps freezing after I get Neus to orgasm
if you are using a compressed version, try the uncompressed version. And if you are using the uncompressed version, try the compressed version. beyond that... i don't have a great option =/

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
Can anyone leave a save leads directly to the Futa/Begging scene? I can't seem to get it.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
So, about Neus and the Main Character, I have a theory. I'm wondering if anyone thinks I'm far off about this prediction. But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should finish the game before you start dropping "epic story theories".

futa? I dont remember this game having futa it is new?
it's not new, if you go with Txell (the blonde) on both opportunities, on the second you one get a scene with a futa, but it's mostly unfinished

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
So, about Neus and the Main Character, I have a theory. I'm wondering if anyone thinks I'm far off about this prediction. But...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How far are you in the game exactly?

It's not new, if you go with Txell (the blonde) on both opportunities, on the second you one get a scene with a futa, but it's mostly unfinished
Hiromi isn't a futa though, she's trans.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes