3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

ZookaZooka

Oct 14, 2016
Can you fugg the blond one during the threesome? I succeeded in getting her to come during didac sequence but i still get nothing during the threesome.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Can you fugg the blond one during the threesome? I succeeded in getting her to come during didac sequence but i still get nothing during the threesome.
I'm not sure if you can plow Mertixell yet. After making her cum, you can get her to blow you but that's about it so far (as far as I know anyways). But that's during her sequence. Never tried that during Didac's sequence.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
OMG the update ends right when the best part is about to start... What a tease. I love this game.
I keep getting that "An exception has occurred error screen every damn time I do ANYTHING in the sex scene with Neus" It gets worse if I try to 69 because the the error makes it look like I keep pulling out when I want her to keep on cleaning the saber while I taste her sugar walls.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
I keep getting that "An exception has occurred error screen every damn time I do ANYTHING in the sex scene with Neus" It gets worse if I try to 69 because the the error makes it look like I keep pulling out when I want her to keep on cleaning the saber while I taste her sugar walls.
To avoid that bug, I think you have to restart before you have sex with any of the three. (You can just masturbate with the one you're not interest with).

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
To avoid that bug, I think you have to restart before you have sex with any of the three. (You can just masturbate with the one you're not interest with).
I masturbated with both Meritxell and Didac before I got to that point when the bug happened

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Saw this on the new releases/updates page. Reading the descriptor here, I hope the roommate does not get transformed back. He deserves far worse for trying to rape the girl. If the MC feels any pity for his roommate then he is garbage also, even if he did save the girl. If any of my friends tried that bs, they would be disowned.
Love the stance, but you should def keep reading because it's... not that simple, to say the least.

vivalamememan

Jul 31, 2019
I've seen some weird shit on the internet, but wanting to fuck Didac is far beyond what I can handle. (Flashback to Stein's Gate)

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Damn, I might have to make an entirely new save file as I keep getting that same bug regardless of which girl I have to give my load to first.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes