RPGM Complete [PAID ChatGPT Translation Request] My Secret Summer Vacation 2

Sep 6, 2017
sir why the animations is so laggy ? just askin
I have seen many post like this talking about it, but personally i haven't perceived any lag while playing.
So my guess is that the game requires a lot of cpu or gpu power. But honestly, i have no idea.

Just out of curiosity, would you tell me what are your pc specs?

Jamesaron123

Jul 19, 2023
I have seen many post like this talking about it, but personally i haven't perceived any lag while playing.
So my guess is that the game requires a lot of cpu or gpu power. But honestly, i have no idea.

Just out of curiosity, would you tell me what are your pc specs?
imean kinda delay on text and voice

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
How do you access the secret attic room?
Just get to Day 30, which is just finishing the game. You either get to start a new game all over again or move to endless mode. The attic will then be opened for access, regardless of which option you pick. A message will prompt you on screen, detailing you about it.

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
You'll need to obtain the potpourri first from your auntie.

To trigger it, you need to drink some coffee to keep yourself up at night. There should be a freebie in the kitchen.
Afterwards, go to bed. Instead of a new day starting, you'll wake up in the middle of the night.
Go to your auntie's room, who will give you the potpourri.
You should be able to access the dream potpourri at that location now.

I'm not sure if you need to get the sleeping sex exotic book as a requirement, before you get it or not though.

Reactions: dkisbored

dkisbored

Feb 20, 2018
You'll need to obtain the potpourri first from your auntie.

To trigger it, you need to drink some coffee to keep yourself up at night. There should be a freebie in the kitchen.
Afterwards, go to bed. Instead of a new day starting, you'll wake up in the middle of the night.
Go to your auntie's room, who will give you the potpourri.
You should be able to access the dream potpourri at that location now.

I'm not sure if you need to get the sleeping sex exotic book as a requirement, before you get it or not though.
Thanks!! Finally got it, i miss the one from the auntie

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Ah, crap. I see. And what about shop keeper?
Stay inside the shop past the afternoon, and she'll force you to stay at her place for the night.
Drink some coffee, go to bed to wake up at night and then raid her laundry basket.
Can use the same method for the other older ladies too.

Crevaniel

Jul 5, 2018
Stay inside the shop past the afternoon, and she'll force you to stay at her place for the night.
Drink some coffee, go to bed to wake up at night and then raid her laundry basket.
Can use the same method for the other older ladies too.
How can I unlock sleeping Mika and Sui live2D without gallery unlock crystal?

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
I didn't see any possible options for it.
The only thing I noticed was if there were any interactions I forgot to do, the gallery will show a teddy bear in that position for me, to say it's unavailable.
Since both sleeping Mika and Sui were immediately available in the gallery, I'm gonna assume the dev never implemented those events as encounterable at all. So far at least. I dunno if there's anymore content to be added later in the future for this game.

If I were to be really immersed into this game...
Sui stays outside, and Auntie isn't letting me sleep outside at night with a complete stranger she doesn't know about.
As for Mika, she's probably a slut who's spending more time with other guys instead of me.

Reactions: Mistervd