RPGM Complete [PAID ChatGPT Translation Request] My Secret Summer Vacation 2

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
ive downloaded the latest version, 1.2.3.. however the audio isnt in sync with the animations?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
any pussy/ass licking on this? or fingering? or both? always tends to leave them two out

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023

Heres a repack with Chat GPT translation of menus and gameplay, uncensored. and there should be a save (not full).. however, sleep scenes from oral, boob, vaginal, anal has been unlocked, Gay content enabled, Loli unlocked, 9 out of 10 chickens caught, bug fights all won and complete, most areas unlocked (that i can find so far).. its a mid play save, so ive not completed it myself. but its a save where youve got MOST of the goodies, but still some gameplay for yourself to do too. lots of money also!

pass word: FBIOPENUP

if mods take this down, then im not reuploading, but ive seen numourous people share download links and be safe, so i dont expect any more than the link itself being removed. if you wanna reupload, acknowledge the rules, also if you dont wanna download from mega, then im sure someone else will reupload using a different host. if the mega limit is your worry, download the FREE VPN (bright vpn), and activate it in either germany or aussie land.. and close mega, and reopen it and wait. (if any loose files or .rar files are in the game files, leave them.. i probably forgot to remove them, however it wont have any negative effect on your game or gameplay.. HOWEVER.. if you're a neat freak, go into the WWW file, youll see a folder called (my secret summer vacation 2 main, and also a zipped RAR file of the same name.. feel free to delete them)

dont DM me, no i wont pass my discord. enjoy the link for as long as its up for.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PitayaThorns69

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
hey all, big question thats always confused me.. the big pink flyers, how do you get them characters to appear? or is it a random chance that they appear?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mistervd

alice711

Jan 1, 2020
I'm trying to do an unmodified v1.2.7 myself, and the sectional view worked, but the mosaic part of the main character and girl doesn't work.
Is it not just a matter of changing the image in the live2dModel folder?
I need someone to tell me how to do this

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Update v1.2.8.
- - -

Last edited:

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
anyone know how to fix the slowmo animation........ the misionary and reverse cowgirl are fine but the rest of the animations are in slow motion....

Jamesaron123

Jul 19, 2023
anyone know how to fix the slowmo animation........ the misionary and reverse cowgirl are fine but the rest of the animations are in slow motion....
just click the up and down button on your keyboard arrow up add more speed the animation and areow down reduce the speed