3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
It's pretty realistic though lol except for a neko-girl or leviathan existing.. most females would be up for a price if it was good enough.. in highschool, some girls in my school would literally sleep with a guy if the guy had a joint.. no money even, just a joint.. so it's not as silly as you would think, since a lot of ppl don't have values that you probably think they do
Nah, I don't have any illusion about how such things work IRL, you don't have to convince me)
I'm just laughing so hard at the execution of that idea that even my tears are coming out involuntarily. It's as if Sylvania is fighting with Saurfang, but instead of fighting back with the second sword that Alduin himself gave him, he starts throwing gold into Sylvanas' face while shouting, 'Well, how about we take our fight to the next level, huh?'"

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
Beat the game, never saw any event HCG.
Also can't get any end but bad/normal despite clearing the last girl with only first attempts.
Anyone got a cracked save or something?

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
For the last one, it seems that if you steadily level up the options then the stamina bonus will gradually level up. The freeze block disappears after a climax too.

Last edited:

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
do you need the regional change? since the other two similar games whose name I don't remember if they needed it

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes