EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ371766_img_main.png

Overview:
The Flangue Kindom is about to host its ceremonial festival for transferring the throne.
As such Princess Lala and her servant Miree must travel to an ancient ruin to retrieve the ceremonial ring.
However on their way to the ruins they were suddenly ambushed by bandits.
The princess was kidnapped and the king has ordered Miree to save her.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-23
Release Date: 2017-06-09
Developer: Nekoshaku
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
GALLERY/TRANSLATION MOD

CG_A_01.png CG_D_06.png CG_E_06.png CG_F_08.png CG_H_09.png

Last edited:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
The game's Translation is decent but it could be better. The game is also extremely grindy, as such i have made a mod for accessing the gallery immediately along with some slight editing to the text. Mostly a UI and H-scene overhaul.

To install download the attached file extract it then cut and paste the data folder in the game folder with the exe.
If you do not get asked to overwrite you have done something wrong. To access the gallery speak with the NPC on the left side of the building you start in.

Also if you find untranslated text please make note of where it is and let me know by replying to this message or @ ing me I will check back in a few days and translate any of the missed text.

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Could somebody upload this to Mega.nz for me, please? I am unable to download it from any other sources. :-/

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Pain Sharing Your Pain Is My Pain Final
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
The game's Translation is decent but it could be better. The game is also extremely grindy, as such i have made a mod for accessing the gallery immediately along with some slight editing to the text. Mostly a UI and H-scene overhaul.

To install download the attached file extract it then cut and paste the data folder in the game folder with the exe.
If you do not get asked to overwrite you have done something wrong. To access the gallery speak with the NPC on the left side of the building you start in.

Also if you find untranslated text please make note of where it is and let me know by replying to this message or @ ing me I will check back in a few days and translate any of the missed text.

The hero we needed, but don't deserve...