Unity PainRe: In [v0.053] [Gapugapu Kobo]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
[v0.040] Cleared level 1 without dying first try... Not my type to 100% (kill every enemy) but cool game. Def needs some polishing and rework especially for stage 3.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Why not lol. There are more "interesting" at other act :sneaky::sneaky:
Too taxing and kinda hard to play with a keyboard. I tried playing with a controller but the joystick or d-pad wasn't perfect. Uninstalled. But I might give it another go on full release.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Is the first stage bugged? I get past all the enemies and then open the barred door with the switch.. and when i go through the hallway with the door open on the right..

she stops.. it loads her into the room on the right.. I guess it's supposed to be like the guys grabbed her and took her inside..

but it loads her inside the room.. the door is shut, but she can't move and the guys don't move..

this was version .040 that I was playing

sinistuh

Jul 22, 2022
Is the first stage bugged? I get past all the enemies and then open the barred door with the switch.. and when i go through the hallway with the door open on the right..

she stops.. it loads her into the room on the right.. I guess it's supposed to be like the guys grabbed her and took her inside..

but it loads her inside the room.. the door is shut, but she can't move and the guys don't move..

this was version .040 that I was playing

Try 0.041 since it's supposed to fix a bunch of bugs according to the ci-en

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Helghast09

May 9, 2022
The developer is now spicing things up by adding brainwashing/hypnosis effects for some enemies. Its a bit different as according to them, the character would still feel pain despite being under a "complete hypnotic state" but cannot express such things due to being mind controlled. Once the brainwashing effect is done, then all the pain/pleasure will come to her immediately.

Honestly that sounds rather hot, keeps things interesting and unique.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
The game's final campaign level has been Area 3 Stage 3: The Lab 3 for a while, assuming the "bug" I'm seeing is happening for everyone. The level abruptly ends at a conveyor belt with a gate I'm supposed to open and be able to move through but nothing I try works. Can someone else confirm the game's normal levels end at that point?

At least a recent update added an Arena. I'll play with that in the meantime.

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
JustAl

Area 3 Stage 3 works fine. Did you go to the room in the pic below? after you step through the gate and watch the announcement scene, you are supposed to backtrack the way you came. The robot arms will start working.

1695326335919.png
Fight enemies here.

1695326358981.png
Step through this gate, this activates the robots and opens a door.

1695326475112.png
This way is open now and leads to the final room of the stage with the grinders.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
JustAl

Area 3 Stage 3 works fine. Did you go to the room in the pic below? after you step through the gate and watch the announcement scene, you are supposed to backtrack the way you came. The robot arms will start working.

View attachment 2946539
Fight enemies here.

View attachment 2946542
Step through this gate, this activates the robots and opens a door.

View attachment 2946569
This way is open now and leads to the final room of the stage with the grinders.
I definitely have a bug. I'll describe where it happens.
  1. I fight the enemy waves in that room as usual, every time the same way.
  2. I then step through the gate and get a short cinematic where a siren sounds and a dialogue box from the automated system speaks to me about the disassembly process.
  3. Nothing happens. The gate remains closed. Even if I willingly let my player character get grabbed and stabbed by the needle bot, the door will not open.
  4. I never get to witness the conveyor belt with the spiked mashers and grinder.
Maybe the "door" that opens is not the same as either of the 2 on the conveyor belt? Where is the door located?
One more question: what is the code for the dress your character is wearing? I'm missing it and I like it.

Last edited:

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
as i said, after the cinematic plays, just go back the same way you came to that room. there is no door that opens in that room.
And make sure you are using version 0.042

Reactions: JustAl

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
as i said, after the cinematic plays, just go back the same way you came to that room. there is no door that opens in that room.
And make sure you are using version 0.042
Okay, I'll replay the level and backtrack out of the room to see if a door opens behind me in the previous room. I'm currently using version 0.042 as mentioned.
Still interested in the dress code, looks nice and I have everything unlocked from the game except for the new Arena I've yet to play.

Edit: The way is open in a previous room near the start of the stage. The dialogue and location it was given at feels like a red herring in retrospect.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes