ot2

Jan 6, 2022
can somebody upload Ver0.003?

Edit: Thanks a lot! I’m going to enjoy Ver0.003 :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakeman250

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Fairly easy to uncensor, this uncensor plugin should work for all versions(even after any future updates). The sharedassets method require you to do those steps every time when a new update drops.

Just extract at the main game directory(where the exe is)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Psyc and ot2

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Does this game have character creation?
If you're a god at garbage, frustration=fun game design and can manage to avoid mobs who love to spam attacks with little to no visual cues and zero audio cues to not die once with the minimal health pickups the one difficulty gives you while still getting every pickup in a level. There's some outfits and hair you can apply before starting a level, but otherwise, you might as well consider there being nothing at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Matsu-Taka

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
i dun even know how to stand up and leave this fuking place.. guide clearly like darkness :rolleyes: press space just for toggle on/off dialogue.. wtf???? 1642612549582.png

patatomilker

Nov 1, 2017
Fairly easy to uncensor, this uncensor plugin should work for all versions(even after any future updates). The sharedassets method require you to do those steps every time when a new update drops.

Just extract at the main game directory(where the exe is)
Hey, sorry to bother do you know what can cause bepinex's "could not run preloader" error?

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Hey, sorry to bother do you know what can cause bepinex's "could not run preloader" error?
If the uncensor plugin is not loading, try this way:
Extract Bepinex and place it the the game directory
Open up the game so Bepinex register it and create a plugin folder, close the game after you see the plugin folder in bepinex
Extract and place the DumbRendererDemosaic.dll in the plugin folder and it should work.

If it's other games there could be many causes for that error.

patatomilker

Nov 1, 2017
If the uncensor plugin is not loading, try this way:
Extract Bepinex and place it the the game directory
Open up the game so Bepinex register it and create a plugin folder, close the game after you see the plugin folder in bepinex
Extract and place the DumbRendererDemosaic.dll in the plugin folder and it should work.

If it's other games there could be many causes for that error.
I get the same preloader error in all games that I try to use demosaic plugins just the shared asset methods work, guess I will play censored for the time being. Thanks for yor reply tho, have a nice day.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Is this going to have an actual gallery feature? Its hard enough triggering all the scenes without having to respawn repeatedly but having to do get the MC get beaten up every time you want to see the scenes is just needlessly tedious.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes