Magical Girl:u7SNeKrf
CowDenim: c7CkR2nY
Suspenders: j3SE8yde
Tanktop leather: d7YSpQeA
Military uniform: m4XbpzuU

Last edited:

mortis16

May 4, 2024
I have an error with the dark skin mode, the face does not change color. Does anyone know how to solve it? Am I the only one this happens to?
error.png

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
I have an error with the dark skin mode, the face does not change color. Does anyone know how to solve it? Am I the only one this happens to?
I have not played since multiple versions ago, but if you change skin color, change head, then change the head back, the skin color is fixed. However between play sessions skin color resets.

mortis16

May 4, 2024
I have not played since multiple versions ago, but if you change skin color, change head, then change the head back, the skin color is fixed. However between play sessions skin color resets.
damn bro in the menu it works, but in the game the problem persisted

• Wow
Reactions: JustAl

powerful1

Jul 7, 2021
The time from pregnancy to delivery is too short. Can we increase this time? Increase to 5 or 10 minutes. Alternatively, set up a pregnancy progress bar and press a certain key to delivery instead of automatic delivery.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
The time from pregnancy to delivery is too short. Can we increase this time? Increase to 5 or 10 minutes. Alternatively, set up a pregnancy progress bar and press a certain key to delivery instead of automatic delivery.
1) The dev doesn't read or reply here.
2) In my experience it's meant to be annoying. For example, in the Goblin caves and the labs afterwards, once the player gets impregnated with a giant worm (essential for puzzles with the birth verifier spike statues), the player has to run like mad to get to every statue that needs to be broken to reach something until they give birth and lose their ability to "unlock" those "doors".

The game is meant to be challenging. While I found it fun I also knew it won't sit well with people who want a more pleasant pace or need it because their hands don't work well for a valid reason.

Reactions: Speedy3210

Focaboor

Jun 1, 2022

PC Version
Mega

Mobile Version painRein_0.057.apk

Mega

Outfits:
Magical Girl:u7SNeKrf
CowDenim: c7CkR2nY
Suspenders: j3SE8yde
Tanktop leather: d7YSpQeA
Military uniform: m4XbpzuU
Do you have the codes for the version 0.052 outfits? I'd love to have that leather jacket and pants one!

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes