Unity PainRe: In [v0.053] [Gapugapu Kobo]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Have anyone seen or requested an update for recent versions or the codes mentioned in the dev's page?

Also laudableaura, I saw someone else shared the file, in my case as I didn't played it untill recently nor I checked much the thread, I had to just persevere using the Hp recovery items and some luck with the fan traps at the begining, I'll recomend to play the game with a controller/gamepad, as my Xbox controller made a difference in dodges (I'm more used to gamepads probably that's why), still this version runs about 20 FPS on my lowly laptop in comparison to the locked 30 of the previous but AMD hates users, so that's a thing I guess haha. Anyway after clearing that stage, the rest were easy, just be sure to replenish hp items in case of and should not present any problem. game is not hard by any means, it's just complicated with fps drops every now and then.

Reactions: laudableaura

laudableaura

Sep 30, 2020
Have anyone seen or requested an update for recent versions or the codes mentioned in the dev's page?

Also laudableaura, I saw someone else shared the file, in my case as I didn't played it untill recently nor I checked much the thread, I had to just persevere using the Hp recovery items and some luck with the fan traps at the begining, I'll recomend to play the game with a controller/gamepad, as my Xbox controller made a difference in dodges (I'm more used to gamepads probably that's why), still this version runs about 20 FPS on my lowly laptop in comparison to the locked 30 of the previous but AMD hates users, so that's a thing I guess haha. Anyway after clearing that stage, the rest were easy, just be sure to replenish hp items in case of and should not present any problem. game is not hard by any means, it's just complicated with fps drops every now and then.
makes sense i am a xbox player too i suck at keyboard so i keep dying and it made me rage quit several times.
speaking of the new update the new version is so cool and has a lot of new stuff in it but its only available for premium members. and there is only 68 of them. but it would be great if any of them share it here

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I Just go into trap (lvl2) and fall in half second, can't fly back or something, so stupid, autor is really sadist
Playing with Phone and it lags 20fps max
Screw this game

*Such an irony, in my last try I've made it)))

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Jump is not high enoung OMG
How...
I give up and uninstalled that buggy game, is autor even tried to play his own game at least once?)

Last edited:

Animer

Jun 8, 2020
Jump is not high enoung OMG
How...
I give up and uninstalled that buggy game, is autor even tried to play his own game at least once?)
yep I also experienced the same thing as you, but that's not the problem with the game. To jump over the box, make sure the game's fps reaches more than 25, and try to jump over the box again it will definitely work. I've tried it and it always works.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Thx, but the worst thing that my fps is 20 at it's maximum with lower settings))

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes