Lynarmaal

Mar 13, 2020
Hey Dev,
Really love the art in this game, however I don't get to see any scenes, it just flashes the screen pinkish a few times and then everyone acts like something kinky happened.
Is there a Patch somewhere?

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
yeah, the scenes don't seem to work. I just had her go out of the bath and saying "but i just masturbated!" even tho... nothing was seen for me, only a pink shimmer

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Art looks good, sounds like it has a decent translation, and I love the fact that there are multiple costumes for the MC. Looking forward to trying this one out, thanks for sharing!

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
What did it happen to us, be glad that some game did not appear in MTL. God, you see and you do not thunder ;x

Crunch_

Oct 12, 2017
Is this like the steam "clean" version? Seems to be a ton of illustrations missing, scenes with just text no pictures o_O

DarkBolt

Sep 10, 2018
No CGs at all, can't tell if this is anti piracy tactics or the game's actually broken, can't be a steam "clean" version, since the images are all in the game folder

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
Is this the kind of games where you only get sex scenes by losing ?
No it isn't, the scenes are from events happening by interacting with objects in the world, or doing jobs. Though some people, myself too, can't see any of the scenes.. having a look right now to see why, since the images are there.

Edit: I think i found a code solution, involves replacing one javascript file but someone posted a save that fixes the scenes issue and that's probably the better way of doing it.

Last edited:

shunda

Feb 2, 2017
Yeah, the steam version shows all the images this versions don't. Something is wrong with this release

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes