Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ok, so someone posted a save that fixes the issue EXCEPT that you don't get to see the 1st scene with the bandit. So instead, here's a different kind of fix:

Open the file located in game folder: www/js/rpg_objects.js

Find this line:

Game_Switches.prototype.value = function(switchId) {

and immediately after this line, ADD this code segment:

if (switchId == 1) {
return false
}

So that the final function looks like this:

if (switchId == 1) {
return false
}
return !!this._data[switchId];
};

This will now let you start a new game and see the 1st scene with the bandit leader in its uncensored full version.
The save doesn't fix the issue it bypasses it. Saves hold onto certain metadata from systems.json so you are working around the issue but not fixing it. I believe I fixed the issue in another post I just need someone to give me a save so I can test or easier test it for me.

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
The save doesn't fix the issue it bypasses it. Saves hold onto certain metadata from systems.json so you are working around the issue but not fixing it. I believe I fixed the issue in another post I just need someone to give me a save so I can test or easier test it for me.
Ok, but the code I posted DOES fix the issue by overwriting the check of the one flag used to check for censored versions..

Last edited:
Reactions: xt2021

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ok, but the code I posted DOES fix the issue by overwriting the check of the one flag used to check for censored versions..
Readding encryption key has fixed this without having to augment the game code though..

1595374108335.png

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
not sure if this is just barely edited MTL by someone who doesnt speak english well, or if it is just MTL and ive been lied to.

either way really disappointing. hope a proper english translation comes along, the art looks amazing and the intro feels alot like fallen makina which was another great game.

badlajf

Jun 4, 2018
I'm 99% sure I found the CG issue. If I could have someone test it for me and let me know if they are still having problem?

EDIT: Tested my change myself. I was able to get H scenes to show up. Scenes tested so far:

Bandit scene at the beginning
Priest touching ass scene
Masturbation at the Inn.

Problem should be solved, if not please quote this post and advise what scene IS NOT working so I can test it. Saves help me work faster with testing so if you provide yoru save I can test it faster.
Still not working for me, could be before-patch save problem or something. View attachment save.7z
file 1- go to inn and pick double room, there should be masturbation scene I believe
the same goes for photograph event after inn

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Still not working for me, could be before-patch save problem or something. View attachment 740108
file 1- go to inn and pick double room, there should be masturbation scene I believe
the same goes for photograph event after inn
That is strange considering I used a previous save (mind you before I triggered any scenes) and it worked fine. That makes me wonder some about the meta data. Hmm well I guess the saves must get "tainted" so to speak at some point.

Mega link is down
I was replacing links they are back up now.

just out of curiosity, did you try the fix i posted to see if that works?
Just tested it, your fix actually works.
Probably going to have to use that change for already existing saves. The only concern I have is when you make changes to the game like that I worry that there will be unforseen consequences. but whatever, if it works it works.

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
Ok, so someone posted a save that fixes the issue EXCEPT that you don't get to see the 1st scene with the bandit. So instead, here's a different kind of fix:

Open the file located in game folder: www/js/rpg_objects.js

Find this line:

and immediately after this line, ADD this code segment:

JavaScript:
    if (switchId == 1) {
        return false
    }
So that the final function looks like this:

JavaScript:
    if (switchId == 1) {
        return false
    }
    return !!this._data[switchId];
};
This will now let you start a new game and see the 1st scene with the bandit leader in its uncensored full version.
The first scene is actually pretty long and also ties in to the story a bit.

Alternatively, here's my rpg_objects.js file I edited exactly as decribed above.
You sir, are a true gentleman. Thank you kindly.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'll go ahead and compile all the changes into one package so it's easier for everyone. links will be updated in a few minutes

Reactions: Baemz

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I'm 99% sure I found the CG issue. If I could have someone test it for me and let me know if they are still having problem?

EDIT: Tested my change myself. I was able to get H scenes to show up. Scenes tested so far:

Masturbation at the Inn.

Problem should be solved, if not please quote this post and advise what scene IS NOT working so I can test it. Saves help me work faster with testing so if you provide yoru save I can test it faster.
I am sorry. It is my fault. after I crack the game and test, I unpack the cg and delete the encryption code and forget to check again
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will upload again to fix the issue
this one is ok,pls help to test and update the op

Last edited:

gigvigilance

Feb 21, 2019

Masturbation at the Inn.

Sorry for asking a stupid question, but where do you put the system.json? the WWW folder or just the default folder? I just left it in the default folder and when I started a new game the bandit scene in the beginning didn't trigger (FMC doesn't strip, she only had damaged clothes sprites). However, I noticed a save file and when I continued from that save file the bandit scene in the beginning triggered.

Edit: found the system.json in www->data, replaced it with yours and tried a new game and bandit scene h-scene still didn't triggered, censored one triggered instead

Last edited:

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
Does someone know what's up with the Guilt/Kindness system? Like, is kindness M and guilt S or what ? It doesn't explain much. Thank you
From what I understood, the "Kindness" represents how much of a pure and devout follower you are, while "Guilt" is how much you enjoy perversion, getting more and more corrupted. So Virgin run goes full Kindness, while Slut run goes full Guilt, I think.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sorry for asking a stupid question, but where do you put the system.json? the WWW folder or just the default folder? I just left it in the default folder and when I started a new game the bandit scene in the beginning didn't trigger (FMC doesn't strip, she only had damaged clothes sprites). However, I noticed a save file and when I continued from that save file the bandit scene in the beginning triggered.
Simplest solution for you would be to redownloaded the game since I just updated all the links to include the change to system.json and rpgobject.js. Easier that way for you :)

gigvigilance

Feb 21, 2019
Simplest solution for you would be to redownloaded the game since I just updated all the links to include the change to system.json and rpgobject.js. Easier that way for you :)
I see, thanks, I just added the rpgobject.js from warmax42's post and it works now but still thanks for the help!

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes