alasad

Jun 13, 2017
alright guys i have a question:
the game is relatively cheap on steam, and if possible i like to support devs who translate their games.
but there are some conditions and i have a couple questions:

1. is it actually english translated? some people here say it feels like edited MTL
2. is the steam version uncensored? or do i need some kind of patch from somewhere like with Kagura games?
hopefully someone can answer

thanks!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
alright guys i have a question:
the game is relatively cheap on steam, and if possible i like to support devs who translate their games.
but there are some conditions and i have a couple questions:

1. is it actually english translated? some people here say it feels like edited MTL
2. is the steam version uncensored? or do i need some kind of patch from somewhere like with Kagura games?
hopefully someone can answer

thanks!
1.) Honestly, unless they actually say you can only guess. It feels like a Machine translation to me the more I play it but again nowhere on the steam page does it explicitly warn about the translation. This is the developers first release so maybe the person who did the translation wasn't good at their job or they did indeed use an machine translation. your guess is as good as mine.

2) the game SHOULD be uncensored. For some stupid reason the developers also put in a switch for turning on and off uncensored content. Probably because it was cheaper then actually drawing mosaic and non mosaic CGs. there is a change to rpgobject.js that swaps the switches but that shouldn't of been needed in the first place to be honest and I was trying to find a solution that didn't augment the code but honestly said fuck it because this should work well enough.

Reactions: Detesteorare

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
1.) Honestly, unless they actually say you can only guess. It feels like a Machine translation to me the more I play it but again nowhere on the steam page does it explicitly warn about the translation. This is the developers first release so maybe the person who did the translation wasn't good at their job or they did indeed use an machine translation. your guess is as good as mine.

2) the game SHOULD be uncensored. For some stupid reason the developers also put in a switch for turning on and off uncensored content. Probably because it was cheaper then actually drawing mosaic and non mosaic CGs. there is a change to rpgobject.js that swaps the switches but that shouldn't of been needed in the first place to be honest and I was trying to find a solution that didn't augment the code but honestly said fuck it because this should work well enough.
errr so....
if i play YOUR version, the game is uncensored because you "fixed" that file, and if i buy and play the original steam version, it CAN be buggy because of that switch

am i understanding this correctly?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
errr so....
if i play YOUR version, the game is uncensored because you "fixed" that file, and if i buy and play the original steam version, it CAN be buggy because of that switch

am i understanding this correctly?
Actually the opposite. changes needed to be made to this copy because of a mistake that was made with cracking it. I spoke to the member who cracked the game and he made some changes that I just tested and everything is as it should be now.

The encryption key for image files was missing which was causing issues. I'm in the process of uploading a completely fixed version once again so from this point forward once the change is made the game will be uncensored and working fine. No changes will be necessary.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Here I was thinking the pink flashes were just the dev being lazy with the "lighter" content, reserving full CGs for the real action. I wised up around the time the dialogue said she fucked the hunter guy, and decided to check here again. Good thing I did. That was pissing me off.

Only bad part is having to restart. Oh well.

On the translation; it very definitely is incredibly rough, but it's not insane gibberish like most MTLs out there. Could be edited MTL, could be a TL by a non-fluent English speaker. At any rate, it at least doesn't give me a headache trying to understand what's happening.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Actually the opposite. changes needed to be made to this copy because of a mistake that was made with cracking it. I spoke to the member who cracked the game and he made some changes that I just tested and everything is as it should be now.

The encryption key for image files was missing which was causing issues. I'm in the process of uploading a completely fixed version once again so from this point forward once the change is made the game will be uncensored and working fine. No changes will be necessary.
I just reDLed your previous reUL, but should I wait until the next one?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I just reDLed your previous reUL, but should I wait until the next one?
I mean it's up to you. I look at is this way. Both work, just one is the developers code and the other has unofficial changes. If the game works now and you have it why waste bandwidth. I just am future proofing it in the event that later tomorrow or down the line it comes out that change did something the causes a bug. (but really i doubt it will do anything bad period, he just turned on a switch that should of been on in the first place).

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
How does one KICK someone out?

I tried resting at Inn, I tried the tavern wench, I tried everything, nothing works in this game

Luckily I saved before I did the mistake of inviting a team member, and could just load.

But seriously, HOW do you change Party Size from 2 to 1 without loading an earlier save?

alasad

Jun 13, 2017

alright

i bought the game on steam so just a heads up for anyone who might care: the game is NOT uncensored. i only tested the first scene so far ( bandit ) and both the pussy and dick are censored. just saying.
i will try YOUR version tomorrow or something, and see if yours is uncensored. if it is im gonna refund and play your version instead.

DxSharp

Nov 7, 2018
Can I skip the events with the rich guy without missing out on some other content?
I dont usually mind those kind of characters, but something about this guy in particular I dont like

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
thx for all the work
also if not explicitly stated I assume it might be an English translation from the dev. And if the dev is not a native English-speaker there might be some translation weirdness. First glance (Im not far in) its not as bad as the usual "machine translations". You know, the ones where after like 20 sentences you start seing nonsensical expressions and maybe even weird non-sentences entirely. Its at the least one level above that, and Im good with that.

Shame I'm not far enough with my Japanese to translate these things myself. But who knows, maybe in half a year or so, you might be seeing some of my TL work, if I find the time ^^

Side note: If anyone has a save that would be awesome. Im playing through rn, but these games take a lot of time to unlock 100% normally.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
alright

i bought the game on steam so just a heads up for anyone who might care: the game is NOT uncensored. i only tested the first scene so far ( bandit ) and both the pussy and dick are censored. just saying.
i will try YOUR version tomorrow or something, and see if yours is uncensored. if it is im gonna refund and play your version instead.
Hmm that is weird considering posts I saw on the steam forums stated the game was not censored... This developer did things really weirdly. Even the code for the game is odd. :unsure:

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Hmm that is weird considering posts I saw on the steam forums stated the game was not censored... This developer did things really weirdly. Even the code for the game is odd. :unsure:
here is what i mean

i mean its not the worst censor i have ever seen. but it def isnt what i would call 'uncensored'

can you confirm that your version is uncensored? or is it the same like in my attached images?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
here is what i mean

i mean its not the worst censor i have ever seen. but it def isnt what i would call 'uncensored'

can you confirm that your version is uncensored? or is it the same like in my attached images?
:unsure: I would consider those images uncensored. And to answer your question, yes that is what is in the game no matter the version. To me they are not censored as: 1) There is no mosaic, or 2) there is no black bar over the vagina or the guys dick. Maybe our definition of uncensored differs? If anything I would say they are just not drawn the best in either picture.

In the 2nd picture I can see where you might consider it censored because of the slight haze over her pussy, but I think that is supposed to denote heat rather then a mosaic; again I think they just didn't draw genitals very well.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Is there an ending to this game? I lost to the goddess and the boyfriend is back. Now I don't know what to do.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
:unsure: I would consider those images uncensored. And to answer your question, yes that is what is in the game no matter the version. To me they are not censored as: 1) There is no mosaic, or 2) there is no black bar over the vagina or the guys dick. Maybe our definition of uncensored differs? If anything I would say they are just not drawn the best in either picture.

In the 2nd picture I can see where you might consider it censored because of the slight haze over her pussy, but I think that is supposed to denote heat rather then a mosaic; again I think they just didn't draw genitals very well.
no its def censored. you can especially see it in the animations, its gets pixelated during movement even more. meanwhile her tits /nipples etc are as clear and crisp as ever. so there is def some censoring ( or failed decensoring ) going on.

but its fine. i just wanted to know whether the steam version is 'bugged' and yours is 100% clean or if its the same. you answered my question. alright then, thanks for your help so far. guess its finally time to fap.

Reactions: Silentce
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes