Jackytheman

Feb 11, 2019
Gonna need a savegame for full gallery
Some of the scenes requires you to be before you beat the game and stuff and can't be collected during the post final boss scene collection spree

Honestly it has a lot of rough edges and lots of potential, anyone know if the devs have a ci en or patreon or something?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Does the guilt/kindness system lock you out of certain scenes? Or just change dialogue during the scenes which are all accessible regardless of your kindness/guilt meter? (In which case, I'd imagine a "Kind" playthrough would be more rapey whereas a "Guilt" playthrough would be a lot more slutty)?

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
How long of a game is this? I like my H games pretty lengthy but honestly because of the art I might try it anyway, but I would like to know before hand if possible

Jun 24, 2017
So, it took me a while to discover this because of the translation, but this game has NTR. The guy you're fighting with in the beginning is the main heroine's boyfriend. So when the bandit leader taunts the guy in the intro about hiding behind his girlfriend, that isn't a translation issue; they are dating, so NTR or netori, depending on which scenes you see. I didn't realize this cause when the they called the guy her boyfriend, I thought it was the translation being funny, but if you get far enough in the H-scenes, it's very obvious that the game is trying to do some NTR and netori stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaq Reman

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I want to like this game. The CGs are nice. The translation is servicable. The game part of it, however, sucks. Not sure if it was a bug or not but I had to spam the photographer's job a bunch of times to get the 1m since none of the other jobs would work anymore.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
No it isn't, the scenes are from events happening by interacting with objects in the world, or doing jobs. Though some people, myself too, can't see any of the scenes.. having a look right now to see why, since the images are there.

Edit: I think i found a code solution, involves replacing one javascript file but someone posted a save that fixes the scenes issue and that's probably the better way of doing it.
So to understand, all we need to do is to load that save once and save it then start a new game if we want to see the scenes?

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes