Jun 11, 2018
Is the CG patch needed for everyone? I started playing this game without the patch and got to the first scene with the rich man and I think I'm seeing all of the CGs without any problems. Are certain scenes not viewable with the patch or do some scenes not have art without the patch? I'm just asking, because the OP made it sound like the game was basically free of adult material without the patch.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is the CG patch needed for everyone? I started playing this game without the patch and got to the first scene with the rich man and I think I'm seeing all of the CGs without any problems. Are certain scenes not viewable with the patch or do some scenes not have art without the patch? I'm just asking, because the OP made it sound like the game was basically free of adult material without the patch.
So Long story short, there was a problem with the crack earlier but it was fixed. The patches are only needed if you for instance couldn't see the bandit scene at the beginning. If you can see Hentai it is working as expected and you should need nothing. If you didn't see the bandit scene and it instead said something about "After a fierce battle" and a black screen then you are on an older version and should either use the patch or use a newer download link.

Reactions: thetrenchcoat169
Feb 26, 2018
It's definitely NTR and should be tagged as such. I think it may be an edited MTL, there's definitely some translation issues and text wrapping issues (as well as some untranslated points), but it's not as bad as other MTLs.

Reactions: TheCumi1945

Senn211

Mar 30, 2018
It's definitely NTR and should be tagged as such. I think it may be an edited MTL, there's definitely some translation issues and text wrapping issues (as well as some untranslated points), but it's not as bad as other MTLs.
I see, we'll either way I'll commit to cleaning this up, it's not bad, but i'd still consider it quite poor

Reactions: Imarin

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
I can't pass through the flames. What I am missing?
You have to progress the plot/quest.
1. Gather 1 million, go to priest.
2. Go to aristocrat, left side of the town.
3. Go to third town (desert town with a beach), find the butler in a house and he'll give you the item to progress past snowball.
4. Progress past snowball, kill the boss and you'll get the item to progress past the flames.

bhas

Aug 24, 2017
I did defeat the final boss, but there was just a short scene and I got teleported to the starting town. Does this game actually have an ending? Also is it impossible to do a pure route, as you need your offensive magic to kill the final boss?
Dito i am back at the town and didn't get the steam achievement well there was some text in chinese but i have no idea what it ment :/
Not sure about the pure route to be honest ^^

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
You have to progress the plot/quest.
1. Gather 1 million, go to priest.
2. Go to aristocrat, left side of the town.
3. Go to third town (desert town with a beach), find the butler in a house and he'll give you the item to progress past snowball.
4. Progress past snowball, kill the boss and you'll get the item to progress past the flames.
I already retrieve the ball to the church, in fact I have 2 million...
Both priest and aristocrat don't trigger anything. When I speak to the priest he says : "call me whenever you need me" and the aristocrat only have the option to join the party.
When I go to the beach city and talk to the butler he says: "I don't like the idea very much"
I think I broke the game somehow

bhas

Aug 24, 2017
I already retrieve the ball to the church, in fact I have 2 million...
Both priest and aristocrat don't trigger anything. When I speak to the priest he says : "call me whenever you need me" and the aristocrat only have the option to join the party.
When I go to the beach city and talk to the butler he says: "I don't like the idea very much"
I think I broke the game somehow
Are you sure did you have the aristocrat with you? you need to have him with you then you can progress to the snowball or go with him to his beach house

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Needs jap dev tag to warn people of the retarded tropes jap games always have like going ahegao for someone slightly brushing your dick nipple and the MTL-ish dialogue. Also theres censored art, untranslated dialogue bits and the typical press space bar for a minute combat that's designed to waste your time where only variation coming from taking off your gear for intentionally losing the fight.
"oh please rape me so it's not cheating my boyfriend I'm already actively ntring". You really need some exotic mindset to get anything out of it.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes