Jul 10, 2019
Ending(s) -- Anyone translate the endings? I can sort of guess / intuit what happens (in one case I beat the boss and in another I didn't). I'm more of a journey than destination type, but pretty major FU to not translate the ending.

Reactions: bhas

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
No sex scenes? WHen Hircie fixed the door it showed pink flashes and that was it didn't show the sex

el_pelufo

Jul 3, 2017
The "ending" was anticlimactic to say the least. Also, it was the only part in the game that wasn't even translated.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
is the first orc on first map will rape u if u lose? i dont want to miss any cg?

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
shouldn't there be an NTR tag I mean the first guy you are with is your BF

though NTR is fully avoidable she would intentionally say no when it comes to fking(boob groping is ok for her) until one point in the game but again still avoidable.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Does someone know what's up with the Guilt/Kindness system? Like, is kindness M and guilt S or what ? It doesn't explain much. Thank you
Guilt is basically corruption, and kindness the opposite. Game seems pretty good, but the programming is a bit lazy.. signs, non-essential NPCs and doorways don't offer any response, so the environment feels a bit lifeless. If you ignore that it's worth playing.

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
Quick question on the gallery, does bandit 1 just not work in the gallery with the current version op has up and is the last bandit scene supposed to be a static image?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I think it's odd that kindness and guilt are put into a mortality scale. You can be a slut and still be kind enough to donate to those who need it. I don't think it should be mutually exclusive.

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
I did defeat the final boss, but there was just a short scene and I got teleported to the starting town. Does this game actually have an ending? Also is it impossible to do a pure route, as you need your offensive magic to kill the final boss?

just grind tbh you can damage her with high enough atk stat I cheated though to make my life easier

you just marry the dude at the end and that's it kinda boring ngl

btw the ending for me is in english I think the Kind ending the one where you are pure and marry the guy is translated but that part is locked by heavy grinding you'd probably need near max level to do it. idk if healing the enemy works though I will try if you can beat her with it

I feel like the devs gave up on this game half way through cause they already mentioned at the beginning having 2 ending one for high kind and high guilt but for some reason the kind ending (the translated ending you didn't even have sex with the dude) is locked by grinding up too lvl 99 your pussy protection also disappear even with high kind so the pot doesn't really make sense maybe they ran out of money kinda sad cause the sex scenes are actually good

Last edited:
Reactions: potatopower

cdawg20789

Jun 25, 2018
I enjoyed this game till the end. The complete lack of translation (at the final boss and the "ending") really bugged me as I have no clue what happened. Went full slut route (because of course I did - 300 "guilt" at game end) and I suppose win or lose against the final boss, you still get the "bad" ending...only I have no idea what said ending is. Great CGs though.

I'd suggest getting a full save for the CGs because as it stands, playing through the story is pointless. And it's not like the RPG mechanics are super in-depth or worth writing about either. To that end, for those who don't have it already, here's my save with the full unlocked gallery.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
i have the steam version and got an update to v1.01
patch notes say this:
Fixed the problem of withholding money after partial event payment.
Improved most of the English translation texts.
Part of the voice volume has been modified.

so, maybe the ending is translated now, no idea. but cant test since im not there yet. but just saying in case people care.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes