Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Damn. Completed half of a game without any cg. Need to start from beginning with this working save file. Just spoiled half of corrupting fun with this shitty bug

Reactions: FerKing

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Thank you, this fixes it.

Paste and unzip the file within the WWW > Save Folder. Overwrite everything. Press Continue instead of new game.
So need to play from this save (its like 10 min gameplay save) ? or i can start new game ?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
So the game is not fully uncensored.
has a slight censorship.
And the Steam version costs 4 eruo.
+ Gives flight system .
So small price because you'd better buy yourself to avoid such trouble if there are bugs in it ^^ .

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, the steam version shows all the images this versions don't. Something is wrong with this release
I'm looking into this, something might of gotten screwed up when it was cracked or something needs to be changed. The CG are there because I can see them. Might need to make some adjustments after the crack happened.

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
Ok, so someone posted a save that fixes the issue EXCEPT that you don't get to see the 1st scene with the bandit. So instead, here's a different kind of fix:

Open the file located in game folder: www/js/rpg_objects.js

Find this line:

Game_Switches.prototype.value = function(switchId) {

and immediately after this line, ADD this code segment:

JavaScript:
    if (switchId == 1) {
        return false
    }
So that the final function looks like this:

JavaScript:
Game_Switches.prototype.value = function(switchId) {
    if (switchId == 1) {
        return false
    }
    return !!this._data[switchId];
};
This will now let you start a new game and see the 1st scene with the bandit leader in its uncensored full version.
The first scene is actually pretty long and also ties in to the story a bit.

Alternatively, here's my rpg_objects.js file I edited exactly as decribed above.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm 99% sure I found the CG issue. If I could have someone test it for me and let me know if they are still having problem?

EDIT: Tested my change myself. I was able to get H scenes to show up. Scenes tested so far:

Bandit scene at the beginning
Priest touching ass scene
Masturbation at the Inn.

Problem should be solved, if not please quote this post and advise what scene IS NOT working so I can test it. Saves help me work faster with testing so if you provide yoru save I can test it faster.

Edit: Change seems to work 50/50. works for me but some people it doesn't. OP is updated with unofficial fix that is reported to work as well. All download links have been updated with this fix as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: maeqlin and xt2021
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes