spencer456

Nov 3, 2018
I enjoyed this game till the end. The complete lack of translation (at the final boss and the "ending") really bugged me as I have no clue what happened. Went full slut route (because of course I did - 300 "guilt" at game end) and I suppose win or lose against the final boss, you still get the "bad" ending...only I have no idea what said ending is. Great CGs though.

I'd suggest getting a full save for the CGs because as it stands, playing through the story is pointless. And it's not like the RPG mechanics are super in-depth or worth writing about either. To that end, for those who don't have it already, here's my save with the full unlocked gallery.
where to put the frigging save file bowws

GODKILLER1226

Jul 29, 2020
I got to the part where the priest keeps saying to collect 1mil and accessed the town with the beach and the photographer but not getting any new quest. The other jobs just keep telling me to come back later... did I miss something or did my game bug out? I tried resting at an inn multiple times
Hi Alechv, you must work at photographer place many times till you earn 1 million and go to that millionaire and work their also for 2 or 3 times . if you earn 1 Million then go straight to Priest and he will give you another 1 million . Then you go to Millionaire mansion which is WEST of Ekro City. He will accept it. This will help you.

Last edited:

GODKILLER1226

Jul 29, 2020
I got to the part where the priest keeps saying to collect 1mil and accessed the town with the beach and the photographer but not getting any new quest. The other jobs just keep telling me to come back later... did I miss something or did my game bug out? I tried resting at an inn multiple times

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
Amazing game, lots of great artwork CGs, no MTL AND not a chore to play through? Must be dreaming!
Reminds me a lot of Blazing hair Makina in a good way.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
the games reallty remind me to fallen makina and the city or ruins
its good

but, i played it and my save file got corrupted :v i dont even do anything to it. i stop played it, my progress gone

can anyone help me?

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
can't find the berserker bass guy and the Android version doesn't let you access the saves

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Try on
thank you. By the way I am stuck on Paladin Lias. I have Lias really Shameless to get the Stone back from the rich man. Got enough to get the Prophecy Stone back, but since it is stolen from the rich man. I do not know where to find it. I went to the town with the photographer and I can not find the "Butler", who might have taken it. Any help would be great. I am lost.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
thank you. By the way I am stuck on Paladin Lias. I have Lias really Shameless to get the Stone back from the rich man. Got enough to get the Prophecy Stone back, but since it is stolen from the rich man. I do not know where to find it. I went to the town with the photographer and I can not find the "Butler", who might have taken it. Any help would be great. I am lost.
Look in the houses in the photographers town

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes