Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
was it not a japanese game? saw some kanji and hiragana there
It is. My point was I could tell from the pictures, so you don't really need a tag. It's one of the things you can tell before clicking on the link to the game.

meanwhile in order to tell if a game is machine translated, you have to click the game page to find out.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
It is. My point was I could tell from the pictures, so you don't really need a tag. It's one of the things you can tell before clicking on the link to the game.

meanwhile in order to tell if a game is machine translated, you have to click the game page to find out.
it will be quite handy if he can add japanese tag so the western game won't get mixed up in the search.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
i have the steam version and got an update to v1.01
patch notes say this:
Fixed the problem of withholding money after partial event payment.
Improved most of the English translation texts.
Part of the voice volume has been modified.

so, maybe the ending is translated now, no idea. but cant test since im not there yet. but just saying in case people care.
can u upload it here?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
hey my game bugged out and cant read my save files anymore? what happen

all the save file still there, config global and save slot file

but the game seems cant read it?

Last edited:

xxAziel

May 21, 2019
Shit man :/
so you don't get the heatstone? is it in your key items maybe when you are lucky you just have a loading bugmaybe try starting the game again :)
Go to the snowball first
do u know how to open snowball?

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
[RPGM] [Completed] Paladin Lias [Final] [SWORDRP5]
"Dopamine per Second Review" with personal "Erogame" genre weights out of 5:
[1.50/5 x 20%] Story: An attempt at a personality system. Companion variations. Inconsistent and poorly paced corruption system.
[1.00/5 x 10%] Gameplay. Standard No Depth RPGmaker style. Weakly ties into story.
[3.50/5 x 50%] Visuals. Uncensored. The 2DCGs are directed rapidly together to make this as close to animated as it gets. Plesant enough artstyle. Asset flip back drops.
[2.50/5 x 20%] Sound and Music: Appreciated voicework. Asset flip background music.
=Dopamine Release Operating at [ +53.0% (2.65/5) ] Capacity!

ERROR:
[-100%] Performance: {Technical Problems: Poor Optimization. Bugs.}

[ -00.0% (0.00/5) ] DPSR on release. Broken.
[ +53.0% (2.65/5) ] DPSR reserved for a fix update. Good scenes but unremarkable towards narrative or gameplay.
So far the challenge has been to fap out untill the game crashes.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: warmax42

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
no its useless for you. cause its not cracked.
If you provide the new version I can work with a few people to get it cracked. I believe I worked out how to crack this DRM myself too.

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
[RPGM] [Completed] Paladin Lias [Final] [SWORDRP5]
"Dopamine per Second Review" with personal "Erogame" genre weights out of 5:
[1.5 x 20%] Story: An attempt at a personality system. Companion variations. Inconsistent and poorly paced corruption system.
[1 x 10%] Gameplay. Standard No Depth RPGmaker style. Weakly ties into story.
[3.5 x 50%] Visuals. Uncensored. The 2DCGs are directed rapidly together to make this as close to animated as it gets. Plesant enough artstyle. Asset flip back drops.
[2.5 x 20%] Sound and Music: Appreciated voicework. Asset flip background music.
=Dopamine Release Operating at [ 53.0% (2.65/5) ] Capacity!

ERROR:
[-100%] Performance: {Technical Problems: Poor Optimization. Bugs.}

[ 00.0% (0.00/5) ] DPSR on release. Broken and Unscorable.
[ 53.0% (2.65/5) ] DPSR reserved for a fix update. Good scenes but unremarkable towards narrative or gameplay.
"So far the challenge has been to fap out untill the game crashes." - Eucanuba.
So this is what a mixture of pretentiousness and cringe looks like...

• Haha
Reactions: Eucanuba

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
What can I say? The game is running my pc hot af then crashes from insufficient RAM or something. Aure you saying its a 4/5 game somehow? I bet you think 7/10 should be the averege too. Here I edited the pretentious selfquote bit.

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I actually am enjoying this game, I just wish the moaning sound effects weren't so obnoxious, every new dialogue window starts a new sound file playing, but the previous one doesn't stop so you get this horrific boner-killing cacophany of what I presume Dante's second level of hell would sound like. Spam enter a few times during a lewd scene to quickly advance and you'll see exactly what I mean.

For me, I've gotta mute this game to make it fappable.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
If you provide the new version I can work with a few people to get it cracked. I believe I worked out how to crack this DRM myself too.
there have been another 2 updates today, but no change logs. guess hes still updating and fixing things

Reactions: Silentce
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes