Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
I did like that they used the word "lascivious" quite a bit in the game XD Also, thanks for sharing this, it caught my interest so hard I went and bought it. (~.~):b Proof that piracy does get you customers! XD

TheCumi1945

Nov 11, 2017
wait wait wait.. what the relationship between the mc and hirce?
coz i trully hate.. no.. despise ntr..
im still at the very first scene..
can somebody tell me?

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Btw can i ask from what anime your gifs are from?
(the title also has a manga that has much more content) - but you should ask on priv because someone stubborn can treat it as a clear off topic ;-)

Reactions: Rick24
Feb 21, 2019
Went & bought it on steam because it's pretty cheap to begin with.
All the info of the "new release" of hentai games comes from f95 nowadays.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
Is it just me or is scenes missing? Like when she gets measured at the blacksmith the second time and she gets naked. She says she touched her and made her orgasm, but there is no scenes of it happening.

Nvm, Got it to work the patch fix stuff a few pages back

Last edited:

Urien Raven

Aug 2, 2018
Bought the game after trying the demo its good to play game where MC is not looking underage, the ending seems to be rushed or not fully implemented too, you just return to church after being defeated... Don't complain too much just did not had the patience to train MC to level 40+ level, some epilogue scene based on your guilt score would be nice too Heiress style, its shame that your cuck boyfriend did not managed to connect the pieces, game was fun to the very end and had very nice art and for price of 4-5 dollars/Euro was worth buying and supporting the devs.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So to understand, all we need to do is to load that save once and save it then start a new game if we want to see the scenes?
There was a problem with the game in earlier version when it was cracked. I worked with the cracker and we fixed up the game so there should be no need for any outside saves to see everything. At least not in my tests with his new version.

Reactions: Darkarhon

ameaney

Jul 5, 2019
I only get 2 days of work as the secretary for the rich man, and at the bar in the first town is that all the content for that or is it bugged.

Edit: Could work at the bar after working in the brothel, but could still not work as the secretary.

Satan-Sama

May 8, 2018
I did defeat the final boss, but there was just a short scene and I got teleported to the starting town. Does this game actually have an ending? Also is it impossible to do a pure route, as you need your offensive magic to kill the final boss?

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes