Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The Steam version is tottal buggi XD

Game closed random.
Skill lerning system is broken.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Can't be sure this won't screw up your game, but the attached files speeds up combat while holding the okay (enter) key down.
Let me know if it breaks anything or even work for you.

EDIT: Or maybe I just can't attach a file anymore. Well seems like the internet breaking was what was keeping me from uploading. Give it a try (back up your files, really do I need to tell you this?)

EDIT Sept 17: I'm going to assume the new version that's not MTL breaks this a bit given the vastly different settings in the plugin.js
I can make another version of this if someone wants.

Last edited:

alechv

Jul 5, 2019
I got to the part where the priest keeps saying to collect 1mil and accessed the town with the beach and the photographer but not getting any new quest. The other jobs just keep telling me to come back later... did I miss something or did my game bug out? I tried resting at an inn multiple times

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Can't be sure this won't screw up your game, but the attached files speeds up combat while holding the okay (enter) key down.
Let me know if it breaks anything or even work for you.

EDIT: Or maybe I just can't attach a file anymore. Well seems like the internet breaking was what was keeping me from uploading. Give it a try (back up your files, really do I need to tell you this?)
very nice, sped up the boring grind alot. thx
is there also a way to add the possibility to hide dialogue window so i can see the CG better? the usual buttons or even rightclick dont work.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Same here. No idea how to progress.
You should collect 1million and go to the priest, he will give you one more. After that go to the west at 1st city to mansion. Give 2million to owner of stone

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
I've done all of that. I went up the tower and lost to the goddess. I don't know what to do now.

Jaeth12

Aug 16, 2016
i believe its post game after that to collect the remaining cg, will have to reload an older save and beat her

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
i believe its post game after that to collect the remaining cg, will have to reload an older save and beat her
Oh. So that's basically the end? I was waiting for an ending event showing the fate of the heroine.

Jaeth12

Aug 16, 2016
Oh. So that's basically the end? I was waiting for an ending event showing the fate of the heroine.
I was thinking the same thing, the bit of Japanese that popped after losing to her probably explained something but I can't read it so I was expecting a scene to clarify it for me

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes