traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
i like the game but how the hell is an rpgm game giving me stuttering
especially given that i dont just play these games but also normal games and im running a rtx 3060 ti
there is no reason that a simple rpg maker game should cause this much stuttering

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Is there any way to dismiss the allies from the bar, so that Lias will end up alone again? I recruited the dudes to check out their scenes, but I'd rather they don't stick around while I'm getting the other scenes.

Logic would say the "Team" option in the menu, but that's greyed out for me.

Oct 1, 2021
Ok so this is a pretty run of the mill female protag corruption game which fans of the genre might like. Cg was great but a shame that it was reused a lot many times. Also i wish the corruption was a bit linear. To earn the million you go through all kinds of dicks if you go through the lewd route but after earning the million it seems as if all the corruption is reduced and you go through the same process in new scenes. Also the endings needed a little more work and felt very rushed. Ovr Ill give the game a 6/10. Try it out if you havent but dont go into it expecting it to blow your mind.

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
im stuck after Lia works as secretary where she gets drugged by beggar...after that i cant work bar or secretary...can someone help me?

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2021
Hey I wanted to know what parts of the game having a mercenary will affect. Like I went to visit the boyfriend and John the sharpshooter groped me and I wanted to know what other places there are
Also I was wondering what the sexual harrasment skill of John the Sharpshooter does? I can use it during combat but I dont see any effect

Last edited:

usadakk

Feb 20, 2021
Sorry, I'm Steam Player, and i have buy this game, then i can't see any npc can tell me how to solve snowball question,
is this a bug or is this my Problem?? Thanks.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This game feels like someone had an idea for a game and then gave up on it halfway through...

On top of that, it seems like the translation was done by someone with a relatively poor grasp of English. Mainly because I'm pretty sure I saw spelling mistakes at a couple of points, and MTL doesn't do those. It chooses the wrong words and makes weird sentence structures, but the words are in the DB and it can't make those mistakes.

Not gonna check to be sure though. This fame isn't really worth replaying unless you're really, REALLY bored and have nothing better to do with your life.

Not the worst way to waste a couple of hours, but not a particularly brilliant H-game either.

Nonononoki

Aug 25, 2020
Beautiful game. I got the bad ending, as I didn't want to grind for hours to get through the bullshit final boss fight.

Also, there are quite a few missable H-scenes. You need to get defeated twice by the Bandit Leader at their hideout and one at the final dungeon. For the final Hunter John event you also need to not give the priest the orb back. I missed the last one.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes