TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Will the update be releasing this month?
It's possible, but most likely not.

We're at the tail end of the exhibition, and GIL has really hit a stride this last week (we're up to 1,460 images for this update, plus some semi-custom animations), but in all likely hood... probably not. I feel confident enough (to break our rule of silence) to say that if we aren't finished by the end of October, we will have the update out early to mid November at the latest, accounting for proofing and testing.

To pull back the curtain a little, this update has been (as I kinda expected it to be) a learning experience for us a newbie developers. I had a personal goal to get this update out in two months, but it turned into a three month slog thanks to how much branching I baked into the exhibition. In my personal opinion everything we've done so far is golden and GIL has worked hard to make it sing (and has had the patience to indulge my creative decisions), but going forward it's probably best to temper our ambitions and be more intelligent in how we design the sex game portion of our project. At least until we get to the big final one.

That said, I do think this is our best work so far and you might agree if you're a giant pervert. I hope you'll enjoy it.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
That's all right.. after all it's ur first game . And the quality is excellent . I'm sure everyone won't mind waiting a bit longer because quality takes time:)

Reactions: Dopplyn and TD1900

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
It's possible, but most likely not.

We're at the tail end of the exhibition, and GIL has really hit a stride this last week (we're up to 1,460 images for this update, plus some semi-custom animations), but in all likely hood... probably not. I feel confident enough (to break our rule of silence) to say that if we aren't finished by the end of October, we will have the update out early to mid November at the latest, accounting for proofing and testing.

To pull back the curtain a little, this update has been (as I kinda expected it to be) a learning experience for us a newbie developers. I had a personal goal to get this update out in two months, but it turned into a three month slog thanks to how much branching I baked into the exhibition. In my personal opinion everything we've done so far is golden and GIL has worked hard to make it sing (and has had the patience to indulge my creative decisions), but going forward it's probably best to temper our ambitions and be more intelligent in how we design the sex game portion of our project. At least until we get to the big final one.

That said, I do think this is our best work so far and you might agree if you're a giant pervert. I hope you'll enjoy it.
Hey your not a Triple A and if anyone expects you to pull crunch to be on time to deliver a free game their asshats. Take your time. Everyone has shit to do right now with a second wave becoming a thing in most countries. So like most said here and on discord, Take your time!

I and others who love your game and you as a developer with awesome talent and the content you created will understand. Anyone else who bitches about the slow updates to a free game are nothing but trolls and shitheads.

Reactions: longsuper1

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Did they announced release date? Two months is tolerable with week delay maybe but been exactly 3 months simply to long!

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Did they announced release date? Two months is tolerable with week delay maybe but been exactly 3 months simply to long!
If you read post #647, as Watcher X said, we're shooting for somewhere between early to mid-November. As a brief update to that post, we're currently sitting at 1639 new images.

I normally wouldn't pin us down with a date until the script and images are 100% done, but we're at the final few scenes in the update. They're complicated (involving very messy, heavy liquid item work), but are relatively short and GIL is quite handy when it comes to meticulous, detail-oriented image sets. Hopefully I haven't made the amateur mistake of over-estimating our abilities, but I feel that is a fair goal. :p

So it will be the full episode instead of being split into last two days and then exhibition? Didn't follow the updates closely, sorry
Sorry for taking so long to get to this.

I originally planned this update to be two days - the exhibition day + the player character's birthday, but have since decided to use the exhibition to wrap up chapter 2 and open chapter 3 with the birthday. This is partly due to me thinking it'd be a good way to start the next chapter, but if I'm being honest, it's mostly owed to how large the exhibition is and how long its taken us to complete.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
god how I wish this had a mac version
You can build a Mac version if you download the Ren'Py sdk. That's how I'm playing it on a Mac.

- Download the Ren'Py SDK
- Download the PC version of the game, unzip it in your ~/Downloads folder (should be where it downloads by default if you don't choose a different location.)
- Open Ren'Py
- Select the game (should be listed)
- Select "Build Distributions"
- Unselect PC (you already have this.)
- Mac should be auto-selected (select it if not)
- Ignore other options (I don't know what they do so I leave them alone, some are auto-selected, some are not)
- Build and wait for it to complete
- You can now delete the PC version, unzip the Mac build, and play :)

I'm a little surprised the dev doesn't do a Mac version (perhaps they do and it's just not uploaded here.) I suppose it's extra testing time to ensure it has no bugs. I cannot promise it won't have any as I am not finished the current content but I haven't had one so far.

There may be save incompatibility if you ever switch to a released Mac version as they might use a different version of the SDK. You can avoid this problem by always building your own from the PC version.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I second the request for some better explanation of the traits and the statistics in general, some are self explanatory and others are just not clear like Governor.

All told I love the game, would love to see an Incest tag but not required honestly. But please tell me we get to either romance or break Veronica please please please!!!! :devilish: I love redheads and ones like her scream 'Break ME!'

Great job to the DEVs, first game is off to one hell of a start, Kudos!

Reactions: TD1900 and GIL3D

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
I second the request for some better explanation of the traits and the statistics in general, some are self explanatory and others are just not clear like Governor.

All told I love the game, would love to see an Incest tag but not required honestly. But please tell me we get to either romance or break Veronica please please please!!!! :devilish: I love redheads and ones like her scream 'Break ME!'

Great job to the DEVs, first game is off to one hell of a start, Kudos!
From what I know, the traits are essentially unlock additional options during dialogue. A trait like the governor would unlock options regarding commands and orders. The stats are also there to unlock or lock different routes or scenes. For example, if your friendship stat is high enough with Killian, you can invite him to join you with Felicia at the pool party scene. Also, I believe it was hinted in the the summary that you can either decide to break the carnations or help them out. Since Veronica is a carnation, you will most likely be able to choose between romance and corruption.

Last edited:
Reactions: TD1900
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes