JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Finally got my head out of my ass and became a member on Patreon because holy fuck do these folks deserve it.

So many other games out there are basically a case of pick 2: creative, engaging story - excellent visuals - well written and grammatically correct. But this game sits you down and gives you extra helpings of all 3.

One thing that I think really stands out to me compared to a lot of other games (other than actually having a well written story) is how expressive and life-like the characters seem. The writing certainly helps, but especially the visuals. Any idiot with DAZ, a good GPU, and lots of time can create visually impressive renders, but more often than not it just feels like I'm looking at lifelike mannequins. Y'know, stiff, lifeless, bleh. This game has me feeling e m o t i o n s about these fictional characters.

Now if you all will excuse me, I need to put myself into a medically induced coma so I can wake up a year from now and have several updates worth of Hana and Mina content to mainline all at once.

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
Having said all that, MC seems to have Chuck on his side, no? I wonder what exactly their relationship is like. MC seems to also be able to have good relationship with August. So maybe it isn't that unrealistic to see MC having powerful people backing him? Not to mention that if MC is a social butterfly/chameleon, maybe he'd get the influential guests to be on his side too? Who knows what might happen in the future.
The thing about Chuck and August is that they are powerful man that we do not know anything about, right now we have a amiacable relationship with them because we really don't know what type of shit they are capable of, with this update hinting that one of the girls are afraid of Chuck for reasons. On contrary Kathleen is a vile women and is being setup as this person to take out, but she pretty much is known quantity, sure she is manipulative enough that new cards could pop up on the table, but i doubt it would be unexpected like with Chuck or August.

Reactions: Z3r0Sama

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is a massive exaggeration. I agree with you that MC has zero chance of beating Kath right now, but losing to her doesn't suddenly mean MC's life is going to be destroyed anywhere like that.
Does Kathleen strike you as the kind of person to smile and wave him off if he tied to fuck her over?

Because if she does you've missed a LOT about her character.

If he tried anything right now she would fuck him over five ways from Sunday.

Having said all that, MC seems to have Chuck on his side, no? I wonder what exactly their relationship is like. MC seems to also be able to have good relationship with August. So maybe it isn't that unrealistic to see MC having powerful people backing him? Not to mention that if MC is a social butterfly/chameleon, maybe he'd get the influential guests to be on his side too? Who knows what might happen in the future.
Both very powerful men that are also part of the club the MC would be trying to take down.

I get some people want to see him go against the club but do you really think the people that work there or are long term members and have a heavy vested interest in it's continued business are going to help him destroy everything they have done?

No, no they won't.

Being friendly with the MC is one thing, helping him ruin and possibly give them a heavy financial loss is another thing entirely.

Yes, it is pretty unrealistic about people like that backing him.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The thing about Chuck and August is that they are powerful man that we do not know anything about, right now we have a amiacable relationship with them because we really don't know what type of shit they are capable of, with this update hinting that one of the girls are afraid of Chuck for reasons.
Whether we know what Chuck and August are capable of or not is irrelevant. They can be the worst scumbag in the world and it still doesn't matter. What's relevant is MC's relationship with them (you can see on Statistics page for Chuck/August's Friendship score and whether MC is trusted by them or not). If Chuck and August both favor MC over Kathleen, then that's them being on MC's side if there were to be a confrontation between MC and Kathleen.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I usually try to wait until I play the whole update before I post but I can't this time...

Thank you thank you thank you for the hot as fuck Rosalind scenes in this update. I know there is a ton of Minaknights here but you did my girl Rosalind so damn good that I have to say thank you.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Does Kathleen strike you as the kind of person to smile and wave him off if he tied to fuck her over?

Because if she does you've missed a LOT about her character.

If he tried anything right now she would fuck him over five ways from Sunday.
Have to agree on that. In fact none of the trio should be taken lightly.
For all effects August is a carear criminal and Chuck when talking with Edwin heavily implies he had something to do with the disapearance of the guy who previously occupied Edwin's role in the club.

Whether we know what Chuck and August are capable of or not is irrelevant. They can be the worst scumbag in the world and it still doesn't matter. What's relevant is MC's relationship with them (you can see on Statistics page for Chuck/August's Friendship score and whether MC is trusted by them or not). If Chuck and August both favor MC over Kathleen, then that's them being on MC's side if there were to be a confrontation between MC and Kathleen.
They are business partners in a criminal enterprise. I really doubt they would take Edwin's side over anything relevant to the club's future just because they may fancy him.
Unless some of them are also interested in taking over like Kathleen seems to be. But so far she is the only one actually taking steps to win both Edwin and Hana. Chuck just seems to want to act like a old pervert (also make Ian and Edwin do the same) and August is more focused on having Hana to take over the "family business" (while doing some bonding time with his daughter).

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
They are business partners in a criminal enterprise. I really doubt they would take Edwin's side over anything relevant to the club's future just because they may fancy him.
That is simply if based on what's happening now. As the story progresses, the premise of the story and character relationship can change. We simply don't know what's going to happen in the future. Remember that my comment is in response to a hypothetical scenario if there's a confrontation between MC and Kathleen. We don't know when and why such confrontation happened. I'm definitely not suggesting that MC would be able to defeat Kathleen right now.

What we do know is that Kathleen is the one being ambitious and making active moves. If in the future she made an aggressive move that rubbed Chuck and August the wrong way, it is definitely plausible for them to take MC's side, especially if MC has made continuous right decision in their eyes.

Reactions: ename144

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Finished the update. Seriously keep on doing what you all are doing. I love the dark bits, I love the sweet bits. This vn is so freaking unique.

I truly can not wait to see more. More club, more from the contestants and especially more from all the individual stories.

Reactions: hanabusa1991

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Actually, I have to admit, some of the darker bits do make me uncomfortable. Like, the end of W1. Made me really happy there was the option to choose not to watch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys, one question:
Which of the two mods in the OP is better?
As far as I can see they both do the same thing, thanks.

1629220847259.png

Aug 7, 2016
How often are the updates? because the game is amazing and on the fingers of one hand I can count games as polished and good as this one and I can't wait to continue.

4.90 star(s) 459 Votes