ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
You're an employee at a brothel, where every summer they put three women under financial hardship against each other in a month long sexual competition for the gratification of rich old men, which sometimes involves the audience in the penalty games. For example...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your best friend, a chronic womanizer, also works there. One of the heroines, uninvolved with the brothel, is his girlfriend.

If by "don't seem overly specific", you mean there's a glaring omission of the NTR tag, I can't help you there. There's no NTR in the game, but people have crazily different definitions of that term. If you're concerned enough to ask, I suspect our project may tick some boxes you want to avoid and may not be for you.

I will say a lot of people have been surprised that they enjoyed it. A story is much more than the tags. You might not regret giving it a try, but there's no guarantee. Either way, thanks for your interest.
Thanks for the information, I think that probably gives me enough to make a decision.

I didn't mean specifically the lack of an NTR tag. In fact I almost mentioned the absence as one of the more specific things I could figure out from the tags.

The lack of specificity I was referring to is more around the wide range of what those tags could mean. Group sex doesn't specify if we're talking MFF, MMF, etc. Prostitution could refer to the mere existence of prostitutes as characters, or they could be all prostitutes, or they could be ex-prostitutes, or they could be current prostitutes that you end up buying all the time for, or etc etc etc.

Just from those two tags it's not really possible to determine exactly how sexually involved other men are going to be with the story and the girls. Unfortunately we don't really have a good tag for this in general. (I suspect this is where all the NTR tag arguments come from, but I'm afraid of sparking that whole debacle so I'm going to shut up now).

And yeah, stories are more than the tags. From everything I've seen, I suspect this game especially is far more than the tags. That's also part of the problem - a good story with some elements that are going to end up stuck in my head later isn't always something I want to jump into. There's also already more games out than I can actually play. Playing one means not playing another, and I've gotta make that decision somehow.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
(...)
There's also already more games out than I can actually play. Playing one means not playing another, and I've gotta make that decision somehow.
Well, playing the game is always your best bet since devs don't know what you like, what's your definition of NTR (although considering it has prostitution tag and the game's synopsis you should know what to expect) and where lies the NTR line in your eyes. And expecting that a game should have specifics (i.e. spoilers) is just unrealistic, it would require too much time to explain every little detail, kink or scene in general just so 0.01% of gamer population (not patrons at that) would be satisfied.

The funny thing is, if instead of the time you've spent writing your two posts you would spend it on playing the game you would have much better idea whether it's a game for you or not.

amazing game ! any similar games ?
Maybe Starless (although this one is much worse written, has worse graphics and is much more disgusting) and Wicked Rouge but in general this game is one of its kind.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
And yeah, stories are more than the tags. From everything I've seen, I suspect this game especially is far more than the tags. That's also part of the problem - a good story with some elements that are going to end up stuck in my head later isn't always something I want to jump into.
If that helps, I am one of those players who immensely enjoy this game kind of despite myself. The general setting - in sexual context - is not smth I'd ever think I'll like, but I'm glad I gave this game a chance, cause I'd miss this gem. Story is pretty awesome, characters are well developed and - again in sexual context - there's always at least one path that is closer to my personal preference (and there's quite a lot of choices to make, so chances are there'll be smth for you too), plus the game has the best movie references I've seen in any adult VN.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
(...)
But speaking about Rosalind, I didn't like the unavoidable blowjob scene; I mean it's not that big of a deal and it rather works well in terms of plot, but I never felt forced to participate in any sexual activity before [minus watching or doing smaller stuff like this leg licking moment with Veronica]. I felt forced into one now, and I didn't like it tbh, especially since I find Rosalind the least attractive from the whole cast. (...)

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Well, playing the game is always your best bet since devs don't know what you like, what's your definition of NTR (although considering it has prostitution tag and the game's synopsis you should know what to expect) and where lies the NTR line in your eyes. And expecting that a game should have specifics (i.e. spoilers) is just unrealistic, it would require too much time to explain every little detail, kink or scene in general just so 0.01% of gamer population (not patrons at that) would be satisfied.

The funny thing is, if instead of the time you've spent writing your two posts you would spend it on playing the game you would have much better idea whether it's a game for you or not.
I don't think this game should have an NTR tag from everything I know.

I also totally agree that it's impossible to have a perfect tag for everybody that let's them immediately decide if they want to play the game or not. However that's not what I was asking for. But there is an objective thing we can tag - sexual contact between the LIs and other men. That either happens or doesn't. A decent number of people also make their decisions based on that same objective criteria, judging by the comments you'll find in practically every thread. So it's a useful and objective tag that unfortunately sort of doesn't exactly exist properly - hence the NTR meaning wars.

Here I really wasn't certain what the deal was. I could guess if forced, but it wasn't entirely clear. Even the screenshots don't make it clear. The closest is the woman on the table with cum on her, and several pairs of feet around her. But there's no dicks, so there's no way to tell who was actually involved. It could have been everybody, or just the MC.

The game looked good enough that I thought it was worth getting further clarification. I also hoped for getting a tag adjusted or a dev note or something, so other people wouldn't be confused too. That would also save them from having to ask or try it for themselves, or just never play at all. It would have still been faster than playing it myself if it wasn't for any comment beyond "good game" on F95 turning into, well, this.

sunsun886

Jan 6, 2018
This update was frustratingly short compared to the other once. I would rather they take a few more months and get us up to Saturday rather then a midweek end.
one update is too short? try to wait longer and play it after cumulating 2-3 updates:ROFLMAO:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This update was frustratingly short compared to the other once. I would rather they take a few more months and get us up to Saturday rather then a midweek end.
Pardon me for the :FacePalm:, but what is your definition of short or are you specifically here for Felicia? You should know that this update is late and "short" due to some very sad circumstances on the developer´s side. And considering these circumstances the size of the update is really hefty, no comparison to the lackluster ones you often get on other threads even under normal circumstances!
And no, wiaiting a couple of months more would be the TOTALLY WRONG move. TD and Gil are among the few Devs who have a reliable schedule, keeping to that (esp. with the sizable update they have) is vastly more correct than shredding your reputation of reliability.
If you like the waiting game, look over to the AWAM thread. This guy takes months for updates smaller(!) than what TD and Gil ever delivered and "A Wife and Mother" will be finished somewhere in the 2030s. Have fun growing old there.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
It's no shorter than previous update, it's just sex scenes heavy. Have you unlocked all the scenes? And as sunsun886 has pointed out (and I've talked about it earlier), if you prefer more content even at the cost of less frequent updates you can always wait.

BTW, I love the contrast here:

VS

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
I thought it was the feast of the Assumption of Mary but it was XXX-mas instead: new update of Pale Carnation available. Wow.
Only problem is i'm away and on a low connection but I'll eagerly wait.

Reactions: fiuojui

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This game continues to amaze me. All the five main girls have their characteristics so well written and I just can't help but be invested in all of them. Two things I'm looking forward to the most are the continuation of the current ending to see what Mina is going to do, and also how Hana would get involve into the business.

This is definitely one of the few games where I'm happy to just go along for the ride to wherever the devs want to go. Simply an amazing game worked by talented devs.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Nice to see the game is back on track after the unfortunate circumnstances in the authors life, cant wait to play the second half of chapter 2 and onwards, this game is becoming a favorite of mine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TD1900

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Very, very good update once again! (y) Some great scenes, I especially liked the humping scene with Hana on the couch, and the scene where you allow Veronica to take control. And can't wait to see what kind of movie Mina wants us to star in :p

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Maybe Starless (although this one is much worse written, has worse graphics and is much more disgusting) and Wicked Rouge but in general this game is one of its kind.
I honestly would love to see the faces of some people here when they play starless. :KEK:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I am disappointed with the update since I really hate blueballing and I was not expecting it in a game like this. I view it as a lazy excuse to reduce renders and squeeze out a release. I know the release was substantial and high quality but this is what that last scene felt like to me.

I would have preferred it if we either did not have the hana scene in the first place or if the dev took a couple extra weeks and got the full sex scene in instead of blueballing us.
It's part of storytelling. In general, protagonists don't always get what they want. The Hana blueball scene is good IMO because it showed character's characteristics and their relationships with each other. MC understands the seriousness of Felicia's call about Mina that he doesn't mind blueballing himself. Hana also immediately understands it and has no problem taking a raincheck. Both MC and Hana care more about their friend (though Hana only had short interaction with Mina in the past) in need, while knowing that sex can wait. Their character is like that.

If you just want the sex scenes, then yeah definitely understandable that you'd hate the scene because you want to see penis entering vagina. But IMO the writing is too good for this game to just be simplified into just for the sex scenes.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
This is probably the best game here. What great story management, the graphics are also top notch.
HS as a graphics engine gives a departure from the hyperrealism that exists at DAZ which is a great thing as it leaves room for imagination and gives the artist way to exaggerate and create a new world so similar to ours, yet different enough to become a playground to our darkest cravings.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
How spoiled consumer?! Instead of appreciating the artwork and great story he writes about his blue balls as the first post on this forum. Where is this world going?
This is probably the best game here. What great story management, the graphics are also top notch.
HS as a graphics engine gives a departure from the hyperrealism that exists at DAZ which is a great thing as it leaves room for imagination and gives the artist way to exaggerate and create a new world so similar to ours, yet different enough to become a playground to our darkest cravings.
I have been a $10 patreon for a very long time (proof: ). I would not pay money if I disliked the game. And yes it is one of the best games here. But that does not mean I cannot dislike certain aspects of it.

4.90 star(s) 459 Votes