Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
When Treasure of Nadia updates it's leaked within the minute. But NLT has 14,000 patrons that's a minimum of $28k a month! So it won't hurt much I guess.
But Pale Carnations has 334 patrons, that's like nothing... Would be quite unfair to leak it especially when the game's bound to be for free.
I'm surprised this number is still the lows considering its sheer quality and it's top-ranked here on F95. Go support these guys! I know i did.
I know realatively well how support crowds generate "in real life", but here on the internet it is simply baffling, because it has no real rhyme and reason! For instance, Gumdrop, one of the worst and infamous scammer on the net, still has more patrons than Pale Carnations has! We have games here on F95, whose quality is not bad and have thousands of supporters, but then games of visibly technical higher quality have to fight to gain patrons at the same time.
A lot of supporters on the net accept behaviour of Devs, which they never would do in a real life firm.
"It´s astounding, time is fleeting, madness takes it´s toll...but listen closely;):cool:"It´s just a jump to left and step to the right, put your hand on your hips...

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
When Treasure of Nadia updates it's leaked within the minute. But NLT has 14,000 patrons that's a minimum of $28k a month! So it won't hurt much I guess.
But Pale Carnations has 334 patrons, that's like nothing... Would be quite unfair to leak it especially when the game's bound to be for free.
I'm surprised this number is still the lows considering its sheer quality and it's top-ranked here on F95. Go support these guys! I know i did.
It was a hermetic/conditional/inside joke, I know he won't leak it and the game is too good not to support. I've been a fan since the moment I've played it and become a patron in December 2020 also promoting it wherever I could. BTW, I recommend to everyone who hasn't done so yet to post a positive review of the game and to vote on it in the slider thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/featured-games-slider.20804/page-4#post-4732408 (when I wrote it it had less than half patrons it has now)

That way you increase a chance of it being leaked in the future :].

Reactions: Atchafalaya

name

Mar 8, 2017
Hey guys, Just got done a proofreading pass on the new upcoming update. And all I'm gonna say is that it is a good one. Especially if you are a Rosalind, Veronica, or Hana fan. And if you aren't fans of those girls, you might just become one over the course of this update. Look forward to it (y)
did Mina get much? i know Felicia had to get the short end

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In another news PC has dropped to 5th place (it's been 4th for a short time). Hopefully after newest update it will advance, I have it on good authority that it's at least as good as previous ones.
I think it will advance, if the update is at least as good as the former ones or even better. Pale Carnations is still relatively unknown, but it becomes more known. Since not a few of us players help spread the word about it. The quality of the game is obvious once played. Not for nothing PC averages 4.9 stars here on F95. Damn, now I want to play the new update now!;):cool:

Reactions: TitanXlord

starlink12

Mar 12, 2020
I know I passed on the game for quite a while because I was tired of the Honey Select art, it all felt too similar. I kept seeing this being so highly rated so I eventually gave in and played it. I am so glad that I did, the art is unique enough that I didnt feel the same drag playing it as some other HS titles. The story is engaging and the girls are all pretty great, looking forward to the new update!

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
So so we can expect update to appear here around August 15-25
The new update will release for our platinum tier in a couple of days at most. Testing/proofing went extremely quickly thanks to the hard work of our new team. If no one leaks it, the public release is one week after that and we'll upload it here ourselves.

So you can expect it "here", sometime between the 10th to 17th.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
They've also posted which can basically be summed up by saying that the game should be released for platinum patrons next weekend in the latest. It also has a very substantial number of renders (1778, more than the previous update) and a staggering amount of animations (98!). So yeah, we have good things to look forward to and I'm really glad they haven't waited till Felicia content was ready.

Can you leak the update bro? pls?
With the release imminent there's not much need to speculate on timing. Still, it warms my heart to see TD including solid, consistent numbers in his dev diaries. You rock, TD! So dammit, I'm updating my charts anyway!

TD and GIL completed 87 static renders and 2 animations in the 9 days since the last update, and average of ~9.7 static renders and .2 animations per day. Their overall average for Chapter 3 Update 2 ends at 82.4 static and 4.5 animation renders per week; it could arguably go down slightly if we stop the clock on release day rather than the end of development, but these numbers are probably the most useful if we need to make future predictions. Since we now know the final totals, we can also update the target numbers on the chart to illustrate how Update 2 stacks up to Update 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, the new update is slightly larger in static renders, and nearly double the size in terms of animations. That's probably a side effect of the delay giving GIL lots of time to spruce up old content, so it will be interesting to see how future updates stack up - though presumably Chapter 3 Update 3 will be atypically mall, so this will probably require a long term analysis.

At any rate, I while would have been content to wait for Felcia's event (as she is definitely the Carnation I am most curious to learn more about), I'm very excited to play what we do have. Sadly, I am not a platinum tier supporter, so I'll have to endure the agonizing extra week, but I have faith it will be worth it. :)

Barkus

Nov 22, 2016
Now that the game is released I feel a bit conflicted.I have huge respect for TD and Gil as developers for this gem of a game that they're making and I know that this update was troublesome and yet they still managed to deliver a huge amount of content(and I am sure it's quality content as always). But at the same time this is one of my favorite games,this update took a lot of time, and it looks like a very interesting update overall. Also it releases at a very stagnant month for adult games IMHO so I can't help but hope for a leak so that I can get my hands on this juicy update. It would really be unfair towards the devs though. :(

Reactions: TitanXlord

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Now that the game is released I feel a bit conflicted.I have huge respect for TD and Gil as developers for this gem of a game that they're making and I know that this update was troublesome and yet they still managed to deliver a huge amount of content(and I am sure it's quality content as always). But at the same time this is one of my favorite games,this update took a lot of time, and it looks like a very interesting update overall. Also it releases at a very stagnant month for adult games IMHO so I can't help but hope for a leak so that I can get my hands on this juicy update. It would really be unfair towards the devs though. :(
I think you nicely summarise the thoughts of a lot of PC fans, who cannot for whatever reasons patron TD and Gil, despite wanting to.

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Man those are my thoughts excatly which are much better articulated but I also gotta say that its worth the wait, its just a week and with the devs releasing the game here for free, the game overall being one of the highest qualities here on f95 and the dev's patreon community being small, we should be and must be patient.

4.90 star(s) 468 Votes