Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
hi just finished the update. fun stuff how long do they take to update? :)
I quote myself to shorten this:)
According to a post by TD1900, we can expect the update somewhere in May, towards the end probably. This is because TD and Gil are still working on the main events. The update will be seriously massive, at the end of March it already was at nearly 1400 renders and 3 dozen animations just for the starting evens!

Reactions: potatoezzz

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
so about every 3-4 months? pretty good considering the quality
You can see the trends here. If I were to guess, I currently expect Update 4 to release in early June, which would be a little over 5 months from Update 3. I think there's going to be a lot to cover (with this being the big Exhibition showcase), and we know even the pre-Exhibition material was considerable. So this is probably going to be an enormous update that will take a while to finish, but should still be well worth it for the end result.

Hopefully the development time will drop back to the 3-4 month range when we begin Chapter 4, but we can chart that bridge when we come to it. For now, we can just wait patiently. And chart any numbers TD gives us! :)

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
You can see the trends here. If I were to guess, I currently expect Update 4 to release in early June, which would be a little over 5 months from Update 3. I think there's going to be a lot to cover (with this being the big Exhibition showcase), and we know even the pre-Exhibition material was considerable. So this is probably going to be an enormous update that will take a while to finish, but should still be well worth it for the end result.

Hopefully the development time will drop back to the 3-4 month range when we begin Chapter 4, but we can chart that bridge when we come to it. For now, we can just wait patiently. And chart any numbers TD gives us! :)
The developers of this game have yet to give a lackluster update. I don't mind the time they take, as long as they deliver. Plus, I am hearing some good stuff about the next update :BootyTime: :sneaky: :devilish:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Wish i had a way to know the outcomes. If I "+1 Mina" and piss of Kililian what does that mean in the end?? Who knows unless you play the game again... Wish for a walkthrough that's not simply "+1 Mina" or "+1 tough" lol

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Wish i had a way to know the outcomes. If I "+1 Mina" and piss of Kililian what does that mean in the end?? Who knows unless you play the game again... Wish for a walkthrough that's not simply "+1 Mina" or "+1 tough" lol
I minmax everything I touch in every video game. My current Elden Ring build took me longer than I'd care to admit to build. I know and feel your pain here wanting to know every tiny detail, especially when it involves something of high quality as Pale Carnations.

Take it from me, the only way to move on from the OCD minmaxing mindset here is to just throw in the towel and chalk it up as a required multiple playthrough situation lol.

Reactions: Tokenugget

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I minmax everything I touch in every video game. My current Elden Ring build took me longer than I'd care to admit to build. I know and feel your pain here wanting to know every tiny detail, especially when it involves something of high quality as Pale Carnations.

Take it from me, the only way to move on from the OCD minmaxing mindset here is to just throw in the towel and chalk it up as a required multiple playthrough situation lol.
You're pretty much right. I'm the same. This game has so many choices. Maybe i should stop following these walkthroughs.... and just play. In the first exhibition.... you can choice an option like +1 Samson + 1 Fire +1 Felicia -1 Hana or +1 Veronica 1+tough +Rosalind.... WTF does that even mean???

I just wonder how much each of them matter

sad0panda

Jul 11, 2019
I made a Cheat mod for This Masterpiece game and decided to share it. It's based on Scrappy's CheatMod. So thanks for giving me the green-light to use his cheatmod as a base. And Many thanks to wurg for helping and guiding me.

Note: The Cheatmod should work with the future updates, unless the Dev Add or Change variables.

Pixeldrain /

View attachment 1653899 View attachment 1698827 View attachment 1698829 View attachment 1698830
Does it work with android ver.?

Reactions: Flojerazul20
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes