doomed1986

Nov 19, 2020
Is it possible to drop in a completed game save file? And if so could anyone share?
I suppose its not as choices would vary...but i have been relying on auto saves and now i cant go back to a choice i want to change direction on.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The Dev Diaries have been on a three week cadence lately, but TD snuck on in early today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It looks like TD and GIL have completed 293 static images and 8 animations in the 11 days since the last diary. That's an average of ~186 statics and 5.1 animations per week. Overall, they have been averaging ~122 statics and 4.0 animations per week since Chapter 3 Update 3 launched. Here are the charts:
As you can see, we've already surpassed Update 3 in animations, and we're on pace to surpass it in statics in a week or so. So clearly Exhibition 2 will be a big deal, though that's not exactly a surprise. Can we get a better idea of where we might end up? Maybe.

If we interpolate the data a bit, it's required roughly 611 static images and 30 animations to get most of the way through two girls' events. If we assume the third girl is comparable, we're probably looking at something on the order of 325 statics and 18 more animations to finish the event. Add some margin for the wrap-up scenes and we get rigorously scientifically* estimated targets numbers of 2320 statics and 88 animations. You can see those as the Projected Estimated lines on the charts. If GIL can keep up the latest pace, I'd say we might just see Update 4 released in May. If we fall back to the overall average (or if my made up numbers prove too optimistic), then we'll probably see the release in early-mid June.

So more or less what TD said, just with a lot more chalk dust. :p At any rate I'm definitely looking forward to the update so it's going to be tough staying patient down the stretch. Let's hope for the best!

*For extremely unrigorous values of rigor.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Does the android version have a menu button? I want to restart a new game but I don't know how to do that. And sometimes there are notification on the upper left side of the screen like something add to the profile menu but I don't know how to access that in android version.

Edit: nvm. Just found the gesture accidentally and after search 'gesture' in this thread I finally found it.

Last edited:

Gavin Ray

Oct 24, 2021
The Dev Diaries have been on a three week cadence lately, but TD snuck on in early today.

It looks like TD and GIL have completed 293 static images and 8 animations in the 11 days since the last diary. That's an average of ~186 statics and 5.1 animations per week. Overall, they have been averaging ~122 statics and 4.0 animations per week since Chapter 3 Update 3 launched. Here are the charts:
As you can see, we've already surpassed Update 3 in animations, and we're on pace to surpass it in statics in a week or so. So clearly Exhibition 2 will be a big deal, though that's not exactly a surprise. Can we get a better idea of where we might end up? Maybe.

If we interpolate the data a bit, it's required roughly 611 static images and 30 animations to get most of the way through two girls' events. If we assume the third girl is comparable, we're probably looking at something on the order of 325 statics and 18 more animations to finish the event. Add some margin for the wrap-up scenes and we get rigorously scientifically* estimated targets numbers of 2320 statics and 88 animations. You can see those as the Projected Estimated lines on the charts. If GIL can keep up the latest pace, I'd say we might just see Update 4 released in May. If we fall back to the overall average (or if my made up numbers prove too optimistic), then we'll probably see the release in early-mid June.

So more or less what TD said, just with a lot more chalk dust. :p At any rate I'm definitely looking forward to the update so it's going to be tough staying patient down the stretch. Let's hope for the best!

*For extremely unrigorous values of rigor.
Incredible work here ename... a concise and easy to understand breakdown of facts and figures. You must be in a statistics/analytics field. ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: ename144

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah it seems a early june release may be more likely right now. Well no worries from me. :cool:

ps: it is just me or is the forum kind of slow to load pictures? :unsure:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah it seems a early june release may be more likely right now. Well no worries from me. :cool:

ps: it is just me or is the forum kind of slow to load pictures? :unsure:
The .png files have always been slow to load. I haven't noticed an issue with the other file types lately, but like 1-2 months ago they were having serious issues.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is definitely slow here, which is strange since i have no issues with the download links or other sites. :unsure:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Incredible work here ename... a concise and easy to understand breakdown of facts and figures. You must be in a statistics/analytics field. ;)
Thanks for the vote of confidence but trust me, I know just enough statistics to get myself in real trouble.

Spektro_Samsa

May 1, 2019
When I read the other opinions many people said that "I didn't want it to end" and I totally agree with that feeling.
This VN not only scratched an itch I didn't know I had, but also sparked other curiosities in me, quite an exciting experience, thanks to GIL and TD1900 for their great work.

TD1900 you sent me down the "pinky violence" rabbit hole with your profile pic, if you read this and have movie suggestions i'd love to read them.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
@TD1900 you sent me down the "pinky violence" rabbit hole with your profile pic, if you read this and have movie suggestions i'd love to read them.
Recommending movies is hard without knowing someone's personal tastes, but last year someone asked me this on discord and I put together a quick list that I thought decently spanned across different genres and sensibilities. It leaves off many, many, many of my favorites, but I was trying not to go overboard.

These are all more well-known and pop-y. If you're looking for more niche recommendations (like pinky violence films or exploitation horror), please feel free to DM me. I welcome it. Talking about movies is like my favorite thing.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes