Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
And my lord, there's boob veins. I never thought I'd see the day. These are noticed, and extremely appreciated. This is one of my favorite things and is super rare.
Yep, I still remember the first time I saw Kath's boob veins. We've all seen devious, likely a psychopathic characters before.. but devious, heartless, likely psychopathic characters,, with boob veins?

This is uncharted territory for me, and I'm all for it.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Nightguy1

May 29, 2022
Great update playing a maledom focused edwin i hope in the comming weeks ingame edwin can start making choices to use the club and its girls of his own initative.Weirdly enough the hottest conent in this game isnt even the performances its the dynamics of work/pleasure that the club girls get up to. Harper using her mentor role to prey on a vulnerable married woman forcing her even further outside w/e "work" related excuse she no doubt concact to justify cheating on her husband. Dalia choosing to follow edwin into the SAuna to watch over a new girl but samson says in his years here she never hangs around him what changed her mind this time to jump at the opertunity a chance at edwins dick tips the scales?or has cathy ordered her most loyal whore to keep him sweet. Anyway more scenes in the club that may or maynot be for "work" plz.

Reactions: ProtoJoto

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
This probably isn't a super common sentiment, but I have to say it. In addition to the many reasons this game is awesome, I really love how the skin is designed. It's not that leathery, plastic skin that most 3D games have. I really love the visible veins. Even the big games like Being a DIK don't have great character models like this. This dev just keeps slam dunking it.

And my lord, there's boob veins. I never thought I'd see the day. These are noticed, and extremely appreciated. This is one of my favorite things and is super rare.
I gave you a like because If I gave you a laugh for the boob vein comment I was afraid you'd miss understand, So here's the laugh for the "boob vein" :ROFLMAO:. Still chucking.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Anyone else expecting the entire thing to end in an FBI raid and Edwin to turn states witness?
Not really.

Realistically, if that were to happen, I assure you, Edwin would be ROYALLY fucked along with everyone else involved.

But then this is a game, so no idea how it would go if the devs went that direction.

That said, no, I don't think the game will go in that direction.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This probably isn't a super common sentiment, but I have to say it. In addition to the many reasons this game is awesome, I really love how the skin is designed. It's not that leathery, plastic skin that most 3D games have. I really love the visible veins. Even the big games like Being a DIK don't have great character models like this. This dev just keeps slam dunking it.

I haven't mentioned this before but thinking back yeah i quite enjoy those "little details". Like the outline of blood vessels across Veronica's arms or muscles in everyone, not just abs, and even the outline of bones when fingers in someone's hands are extended.
This game probably has the most attention to detail between all HS models that i played so far in this site. :cool: (y)

May 18, 2022
The club (and the mc's mom's past) is what makes this vn stand apart from other vns. I'm saddened if I'm to understand there only two club updates left. I got folders full of vns that are full of the mina, Hanna type scenes.

Haven't played this update but I know I will enjoy it if it's a club update

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Pale Carnations WT Mod (LunarMist & seigram )

Updated seigram's Pale Carnations Mod to CH3UP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I have updated seigram 's mod since he/she is MIA.
Note2:Since I have continued seigram 's mod which used images,
On some of the choices the images and text were overlapping,

that's why some choices have v-space(vertical space)
between the choice and the image so that it will be easier to read.

If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me

Download: PixelDrain WorkUpload

Hey Guys Can You Report This Mod to the mods to update the op to this mod so that more people who are waiting for WT Mod Can find it.
Thank you, but Walkthrough guide is still needed, cause there are too many paths in this game.
For example, who knows what conditions are for the second and the third option in this scene?

Reactions: Codex07
4.90 star(s) 460 Votes