MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this great game. I hope you find it useful to navigate the game and get all the hidden gems.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
- Fixed a bug where Felicia calls the player by the wrong name during her week 2 exhibition scene.
Haven't downloaded to check if you've adjusted those as well, but just thought I'd mention again that the same bug (calling felPN instead of felSN) occurs several times during Week2ElectricBoogaloo.rpy, not just Week2Exhibition.rpy. It's nothing game-changing, just some variations in dialogue.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Aw crap, I'm about to download a 5,45 GB file just to see a "Kat-centric ending totaling 49 static images and 1,546 words".

• Haha
Reactions: gregers

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Aw crap, I'm about to download a 5,45 GB file just to see a "Kat-centric ending totaling 49 static images and 1,546 words".
Not only, this version has tons of bug fixes, grammar/typo corrections and is up to date so that you can play the next update without issues (although going through the 2nd exhibition is required to be sure).

And on a side note, in this day and age 5,45 GB is nothing, a single episode of a tv show can have bigger file size nowadays and there are 200 GB games out there.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
is there femdom route for subs in the game? incase how much femdom content? :D
No femdom route. Veronica (the big redhead) has a few mild femdom scenes and a few other women have scenes that could arguably be described as femdom or gentle femdom scenes, but even in those scenes it's often said that the MC is naturally a dom and whatever subby stuff he's doing is more like "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" than "I enjoy submitting to strong women".

With that said the dom content is written so well that I'm sure plenty of people who prefer the sub PoV should still like the game.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The public release is here and the walkthrough modder is still not online to update the mod:cautious:

Aug 21, 2017
I don't get why people even complain about the Veronica scene anyways, if you actually like Veronica and want to romance her wouldn't it be more impactful to have Edwin and Veronica fuck outside of the Exhibition instead of being forced to during one of the games with no emotions involved. All the other carnations got to fuck outside of the club, obviously it's going to take a bit longer when it gets to Veronica because there's a lot more build up required.

Reactions: Biscardone

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Can someone tell me what engine the graphics of this game is made on?
P.S. The game is impressive. My applause to the Dev!

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
No femdom route. Veronica (the big redhead) has a few mild femdom scenes and a few other women have scenes that could arguably be described as femdom or gentle femdom scenes, but even in those scenes it's often said that the MC is naturally a dom and whatever subby stuff he's doing is more like "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" than "I enjoy submitting to strong women".

With that said the dom content is written so well that I'm sure plenty of people who prefer the sub PoV should still like the game.
idk man, a girl taking initiative cannot really be called femdom. This game doesnt need a femdom tag.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
idk man, a girl taking initiative cannot really be called femdom. This game doesnt need a femdom tag.
For me it is a femdom but everyone interprets it differently, so it seems silly to discuss it.IMO If both sides do not try to control it and let it flow, it is not femdom or maledom. Otherwise femdom and maledom.

Reactions: sidsan
4.90 star(s) 458 Votes