Nov 20, 2020
your theory doesnt work because edwin has memorised every nook and cranny of victoria's body from all the children he's donated so he doesnt even need to see the face to know who it is

when kat does the reveal the big twist is the mc knew all along
In Kathleen path Mc won't have much resistance to being drugged and if he does resist there is big Warren to subdue him.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Kat is not gonna fuck over her protege and the mc is def her protege at this point.
You made a mistake here by not thinking like Kat, her definition of fuck over is not the same as yours.
She view this like free the MC from the old, stupid morals, she sets him free to follow his perverted heart's desires.

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
In Kathleen path Mc won't have much resistance to being drugged and if he does resist there is big Warren to subdue him.
In Kath path, Kath is not interested roughly forcing MC to do something with Warden help or smth, cause there is no need in that, she Just guides his mind smoothly and more gently, MC at the end of current update is not resisting her and already working on his "moral shift" willingly
So, I think Kath Will not try risking to lose MC by forcing speed up the process to much.
edit: c'mon guys, she's evil sadistic hug but still character with Special stat "trust", it's easy to noticed, she had already changed her acting towards MC quite a lot
I dunno, maybe she wants to be his "Mother with benefits" in future :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I thimk she wants the MC to convince Hana to join but not influence her to the point that she will be usurped
Now that Kathleen is aware of their relationship, I think her plan is to get Edwin as close to Hana as possible ("don't just stand there, go after her") while she is becoming involved with the club so closely... Then Kathleen will make Edwin do some outrageous shit bad enough to alienate Hana and destroy Hana's only positive bond she feels she has there. With Hana out of the picture, her father will most likely not want to stay... He may need convincing to retire, but he will if he loses his little buttercup... and Kathleen will absorb their shares... This will also have the byproduct of removing the mafia influence from the day-to-day operations. If they won't be bought and bow out willingly, there are members at the club that will forcefully suggest it... a police chief and an arms dealer with wet works contacts.

Kathleen just wants to run a sex dungeon and profit off of aphrodisiac testing and downtrodden women. Once she removes everything that stands in her way, nothing will stop that from happening. Edwin will either be with her or against her.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Kathleen just wants to run a sex dungeon and profit off of aphrodisiac testing and downtrodden women. Once she removes everything that stands in her way, nothing will stop that from happening. Edwin will either be with her or against her.
I think her goal is more to start an empire of sex drugs.

The rest could mostly be right. She obviously wants Hana to take the shares and she wants the MC to get close to her. She also tries to convince the MC, that he is a sadist and somewhat similar to herself.

Reactions: SanaeS

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
My MC need no convincing :D He is.
During my first playthrough and with the story synopsis given, my original plan was to have the MC be the biggest asshole imaginable. But the characters and the dialogue are just written far to well, so that determination crumbled quickly and for my second playthrough I only used the Harper scene to get Kat to trust my MC, in the hopes that we can - at one point - turn the tables on her somehow.

Reactions: selberdreher

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
There won't be incest if you don't want to pursue that path but there will be incest if you want to pursue that path
lol spreading false information

Ahah, I think we're totally safe, there Will be no incest and Victoria scenes at all.*
*Cause we have more then enough motherly figures already, Rosalind mostly, Kath in some degree...
As much as I don't see Kat as a mother figure (though I don't follow the full Kat's protege route so it may differ), would be interesting if there was that sort of dynamic in her route
Would also appease the incest fanatics lol, though I am an incest enjoyer myself, not that I want it forced in the game.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
lol spreading false information

As much as I don't see Kat as a mother figure (though I don't follow the full Kat's protege route so it may differ), would be interesting if there was that sort of dynamic in her route
Would also appease the incest fanatics lol, though I am an incest enjoyer myself, not that I want it forced in the game.
There is that dynamic in Kath route, considering last dialogs and scenes, but tbh at the moment very mild and unsure, so it's mostly my assumptions and fantasies then something we can depends on

Reactions: Phase_01

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
The walkthrough mod for this game has a bug that skips the 2nd carnation event if you fully commit to Rosalind that you'll make her win, takes you straight to the date with Hana when Rosalind texts you.

Otherwise, holy shit what a game. The characters are all great, I'm partial to Hana and Mina myself. Hopefully it won't be too long until the next update, I want more.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
The walkthrough mod for this game has a bug that skips the 2nd carnation event if you fully commit to Rosalind that you'll make her win, takes you straight to the date with Hana when Rosalind texts you.

Otherwise, holy shit what a game. The characters are all great, I'm partial to Hana and Mina myself. Hopefully it won't be too long until the next update, I want more.
From November...

I had this exact bug on Full Deal Rose saves when the update dropped. I believe it was because I was still using the previous version of the walkthrough mod with the latest update. It went away for me after a fresh reinstall of both the update and the updated walkthrough mod.

Reactions: Zerorox and TD1900
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes