Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
- Mina is the future wife; an upstanding citizen, the pillar of the community, a nice doctor needs a pretty wife for the high society parties. She is presentable, already on her way to fame. We can sell her as BFF to Feli, so it won't be suspicious when Feli stays a lot of time in our home, for serious threesome sessions :D
- Hana, sorry. While the topless drumming is nice, it's not the best for my facade and the amount of tattoo isn't helping either. Of course we will still continue as fuckbuddies in the dark.
- Kat is soulmate. Will help her to take over the club and do unspeakable nasty things.
:)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
- Mina is the future wife; an upstanding citizen, the pillar of the community, a nice doctor needs a pretty wife for the high society parties. She is presentable, already on her way to fame. We can sell her as BFF to Feli, so it won't be suspicious when Feli stays a lot of time in our home, for serious threesome sessions :D
- Hana, sorry. While the topless drumming is nice, it's not the best for my facade and the amount of tattoo isn't helping either. Of course we will still continue as fuckbuddies in the dark.
We really shouldn't need to choose. Why else would there be a lesbian stat for Mina we can rise with the right decisions? :oops:

Reactions: Ale3

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, it's our mission to make a Whore from Mina in the end ;)

Hana is not virgin only cause dev find it "too unbelieveable, too much" but she's totally made as "perfect GF material" yet so pure, still... time Will show, new work... :sneaky:

Rosalind quickly transforms from prude mother into sex hungry slut, she's a Whore, yes. :whistle:

Veronica is seems like less of whore of all Carnations indeed, but our lovely meat golem is more into sub girls and sometimes boys so... she had active sexual life before her "problems", Just imagine her with horse strapon :eek:

Felicia had affairs, many women have affairs, and she has big sex drive, very promiscous but not a whore, something other :unsure:

Kathleen is not a whore, she's a pimp. (yeah, she is LI, why forgot 'bout her?) :cool:
Falica, Veronica and Rosilda are whore.
Yes Kathleen is a pimp, But she cheat on her husband so she is a whore.

If we define 'whore' as 'someone who exchanges sexual favors for direct or indirect assistance', then most of the female cast is whores. Hell, the MC is most definitely a whore. But that's not a bad thing, we just need to stop using 'whore' as a pejorative.

Of the three carnations, Rosalind is the most desperate and undeserving of her fate. She is unquestionably a victim. Felicia is there as some sort of warped power play against her husband. Veronica is there because she is too prideful to walk away from a failing business. Rosalind? Her good-for-nothing husband got it in deep with loansharks who are now placing that debt on her, and she has to think about the wellbeing of her daughter. She can't just walk away or declare bankruptcy to get a clean slate and start over.

Rosalind is using any means available to her to provide for her daughter's future, and that is noble. She may be a whore, and she may be one by circumstance rather than choice, but fuck anyone who would try to throw that word in her face to hurt her.
Yes most LI are whores but your point about Mc being whore.
Men are not whore because since the beginning of human race they are buyers of service.

A key that open most lock is a master key but that lock is shitty one.

About Rosalind, On moral level yes she has best character. Because of her devotion to her child, But that not give her free pass from being a whore.

I admit in Falica, veronika, kathleen and Rosalind, Rosalind is best character.

Sep 9, 2021
Falica, Veronica and Rosilda are whore.
Yes Kathleen is a pimp, But she cheat on her husband so she is a whore.

Yes most LI are whores but your point about Mc being whore.
Men are not whore because since the beginning of human race they are buyers of service.

A key that open most lock is a master key but that lock is shitty one.

About Rosalind, On moral level yes she has best character. Because of her devotion to her child, But that not give her free pass from being a whore.

I admit in Falica, veronika, kathleen and Rosalind, Rosalind is best character.
Looks like simps don't like truth. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: True_Degenerate

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I mean... there's the literal definition of a whore, meaning a prostitute, and then there's the more informal usage that is often wrapped up in an ugly mess social mores, personal hang ups, and puritanical bullshit.

Strictly speaking, none of Carnations are whores until a winner is crowned. Then precisely one of them will be a whore and the other two just be slutty losers.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
- Kat is soulmate. Will help her to take over the club and do unspeakable nasty things.
:)
I like your point of view, and even without threesomes is Ok, Feli is more then enough to satisfy a man (or maybe even 2-3 men simulationally) :sneaky:

Reactions: Nulldev

imagica

May 2, 2020
Why exactly the winner is a whore? I thought that will be the end of the whore career for them actually.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
That line of thinking right there needs to get fucked.

The MC is a whore. He is performing sexual services (his job at the Carnation Club) in exchange for compensation (his wage, company lodging, and paying for his education). The fact that he has a dick does not change that.

The fact that humanity has largely existed as a series of patriarchies throughout most of recorded history doesn't make the MC any less of a whore either, but it does explain bullshit leaps of non-logic to excuse labeling men with the same titles used to largely deride women.

This gets back to my original point, that collectively we need to stop using 'whore' as a pejorative.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Looking at this page in this topic I have to wonder what the fuck I have walked into, as for the whole whore thing a women who does sleep around is a whore in my not so humble opinion and if she's getting paid for it then she's a hooker.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Looking at this page in this topic I have to wonder what the fuck I have walked into, as for the whole whore thing a women who does sleep around is a whore in my not so humble opinion and if she's getting paid for it then she's a hooker.
Don't forget, it's international forum, with variable level of english language knowledge.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
She will have money for sex. Basic definition of whore.
I have to disagree with that, to me a women who sleeps around and does not get paid for it is a whore, a women who gets paid for sex is a hooker/prostitute, it might be a mater of semantics but I do believe there is a difference between the two.

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I mean... there's the literal definition of a whore, meaning a prostitute, and then there's the more informal usage that is often wrapped up in an ugly mess social mores, personal hang ups, and puritanical bullshit.

Strictly speaking, none of Carnations are whores until a winner is crowned. Then precisely one of them will be a whore and the other two just be slutty losers.
will the release be America April 1st or Australia April 1st?
because i can't wait to play if it's Australia April 1st (which is already april 1st now in AUS)

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes