Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I can understand, that Veronica is probably the least favorite LI in terms of her looks (even though she looks great in many ways), but as a character she is probably in many ways the best, most complex character in the game, in my opinion, full of strengths, pride and confidence, but also full of weakness and self-doubt...you know...like an actual human being would be.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I can understand, that Veronica is probably the least favorite LI in terms of her looks (even though she looks great in many ways), but as a character she is probably in many ways the best, most complex character in the game, in my opinion, full of strengths, pride and confidence, but also full of weakness and self-doubt...you know...like an actual human being would be.
Veronika´s looks might be the reason for some players to list her at the end of the LI list, but for me it is her character why I list her at my Li list´s end, just in front of Kath and Jerrica. She has a complex character, but like with Kath her flaws overpower her perks in my opinion, unlike most other love options Edwin has.

Reactions: RoaringDream

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Veronika´s looks might be the reason for some players to list her at the end of the LI list, but for me it is her character why I list her at my Li list´s end, just in front of Kath and Jerrica. She has a complex character, but like with Kath her flaws overpower her perks in my opinion, unlike most other love options Edwin has.
With "the best character" I didn't mean the "character that should be liked the most", but just the best, most "livelike" written one.

ZENARIUS

Mar 29, 2019
Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough on my post

Or here is a direct link: PaleCarnations-Ch4Up3_walkthrough-rev-1.3.pdf

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Thanks, but either it doesn't work for me or I don't know how to use it, I still can't unlock the scenes I'm missing, and when I try to use what you sent it says "error"

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
She called me cute while kissing me, that's like +50000 points right there

RoaringDream

May 2, 2022
I already decided to make her win after hugging her in the bathroom

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
+ she is redheaded

Reactions: Gab1

wxyrssq

May 28, 2022
for my computer doern't work ,I have lost my old save files。can anyone send me a save files of ch4up2? thanks very much !!!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Good news today: Chapter 4 Update 4 is officially under develolment!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's see if we can get the new spreadsheet up to speed. In the 8 days since work on Chapter 4 Update 4 began, TD and GIL have completed 170 static images, 0 animations and 5166 words. That's an average (both locally and overall) of roughly 149 statics, 0.0 animations and 4520 words per week. Here are the charts for Week 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm eager to see what the next update has for us; it sounds like it will be a big one. That makes sense, since my guess is it will need to juggle significant content for Rosalind and Felicia as well as whatever revelations we uncover from the increasingly perilous Darius investigation. Add in some time for Mina, Hana and the Club and I get the impression the new update has a lot of ground to cover. Given that I'd expect this dev cycle to be on the long end - unless it gets cut in half partway through, of course.

We'll see what happens. It will be tough to wait, but even with the tragic drop off in Veronica content I'm definitely excited to see the next step!

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Good news today: Chapter 4 Update 4 is officially under develolment!

[...]

That makes sense, since my guess is it will need to juggle significant content for Rosalind and Felicia as well as whatever revelations we uncover from the increasingly perilous Darius investigation. Add in some time for Mina, Hana and the Club and I get the impression the new update has a lot of ground to cover. Given that I'd expect this dev cycle to be on the long end - unless it gets cut in half partway through, of course.

We'll see what happens. It will be tough to wait, but even with the tragic drop off in Veronica content I'm definitely excited to see the next step!
Sounds like they want to push it to reach the weekend before the next show with this one?! We'll see, seems to be a lot of content they want to get done.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sounds like they want to push it to reach the weekend before the next show with this one?! We'll see, seems to be a lot of content they want to get done.
Actually, I expect all of this is probably happening on Wednesday. We already know that's when we'll have the date with Felicia, and I think Rosalind will need her scene fairly soon so we can proceed to any further developments that will flow from the decision about Oliver. Granted, this is speculation on my part but my guess is she'll be moving back to her home before the Exhibition on Saturday. I expect the end of the week will have a lot more Club politics in it: we need to see whatever Kathleen has planned for 'Hell Week' and the response to Oliver, as well as the 'fruits' of the Darius investigation (plus the payoff to Kat's gift for those on her path).

Basically, I think this is going to be a very busy week and thus it would behoove the devs to squeeze both Rosalind and Felicia into a single day. Moreover, if the content were spread out over several days I'd expect TD would have already split said content it into smaller pieces just to keep the release size manageable; single day releases feel like slow progress, but spending 6+ months on a development cycle to generate a larger update has its own problems. The fact TD thinks the update will be packed suggests there's no easy way to subdivide it, which in turn suggests it's probably happening in a relatively short [in-game] time period.

Mind you, this is just my own guesswork. I could easily be wrong.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes