May 31, 2020
Your account is easily the best on this sight.
Thank you me heartie, arrg, it warms me heart to have such kindness. Reminds me of my days in Tortuga it does. I was burning bow to stern after I'd finally ran out of gold to pay the lasses. We'd drank 6 casks of the finest Portugese wine I took from a Dutch trading galley. So much that my lips and my rod were both stained purple blue. Arr, it was a good day. Although the amount of pissing from the wine certainly made me regret my choice of ladies of the night.

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Hey everyone, after careful consideration and the results of the patreon poll I linked below, I've decided to not continue this and pick up a new MOD when I can find one. Please see the poll for further information. Side Note: Another reason is because this just simply hasn't received as much attention as a lot of my other content, it would seem most people are using the mods. Thanks!

Edit:
Updated to Ch. 3 Up 2

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Created a text guide for the update, since ZoeyRaven will no longer be doing so. File contains only a guide for the newest content, please refer to ZoeyRaven's guide for previous content.

Also updated my in-game mod.

Edit: 2021-12-30 - fixed an issue with two incorrect values during Felicia's shoot.
Pale Carnations [CH3UP4- Public] WT Mod (LunarMist & seigram )

Updated seigram's Pale Carnations Mod to CH3UP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here Linked is a Walkthrough By MrBubu for getting various paths and scenes
WalkThroughByMrBubu
For all those people whose game are crashing in the gallery, just delete "extras.rpy" which used to be an gallery unlocker from seigram that I forgot to delete.

If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me
I have reduced the BB Code(color)usage for CircleJerker (Hope your eyes are not bleeding:p)

Download:
- WorkUpload - PixelDrain -
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this great game. I hope you find it useful to navigate the game and get all the hidden gems.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Update :)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Pale Carnations [Ch. 4 Update 1] [Mutt & Jeff] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 6,14 GB / 2,68 GB - PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 2,66 GB - PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~43,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
[contain spoiler]
I only play for Hana and Mina. Im not that interested in the other characters. so I will only talk about that part.
so, that part is good and I feel I get somewhere with my relationships with them.
one thing I dont like is Mina breakup with her BF. I really wanted to share her with him not steal her.
as for Hana, I enjoyed that I could talk dirty with her and I hope more of that and that later updates I can push her into more of my perversions.
right now I feel that this game need a lot of updates to complete all the stories. I just started with Hana/Mina and theres so much more we can do. for the other girls. well. not sure since I dont follow them that much.
but if the story ends too soon I hope for a side-story continuation with just Hana&Mina and focus on them only.

Shadow Emperor

Formerly 'Darth Axia'
Jul 19, 2021
Loved the new update, both Hana & Mina's scenes were awsome.
(its really, really going to suck if or when we have to make a choice between them.)

Last edited:
Reactions: lunar517 and 51cent

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Will any of the Main Li have sex with other men? If so shouldn't it have a swinging tag? Regardless if it is only for the brothel sharing is sharing and should have the tag.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Will any of the Main Li have sex with other men? If so shouldn't it have a swinging tag? Regardless if it is only for the brothel sharing is sharing and should have the tag.
Report it to the Mods then. If I am correct they handle the tags.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Maybe, but I suppose that depends on who the devs intend to be a love interest and whether their relationship is romantic yet.

Reactions: selberdreher

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I mean... it's not really swinging considering the context of the club. It's prostitution, which it's tagged as.

Besides, I think the word brothel in the description should be sufficient in tipping people off to what kind of setting to expect, as you've demonstrated.

Sep 4, 2022
I mean... it's not really swinging considering the context of the club. It's prostitution, which it's tagged as.

Besides, I think the word brothel in the description should be sufficient in tipping people off to what kind of setting to expect, as you've demonstrated.
But people on this forum are completely paranoid when it comes to any man other than the MC coming even close to a woman. I'm surprised more people aren't screaming NTR.

Reactions: mailtomale

taler

Oct 5, 2017
But people on this forum are completely paranoid when it comes to any man other than the MC coming even close to a woman. I'm surprised more people aren't screaming NTR.
It's not NTR because you meet them as whores. It's only NTR if she first becomes your gf.

4.90 star(s) 460 Votes